Adrenal fatigue related field questions - house bound

Hello, I am 27 and house bound with adrenal exhaustion, cellular hypothyroidism and sibo.I have unfortunately been this way for over a year now. I am just wondering if its normal to feel even more tired after the adrenal detox video and adrenal and kidney one. Once I listen i start yawning quite uncontrollably and i have even less energy afterwards - i am thinking this may because my adrenals are finally starting to rest? my anxiety and calmness is more improved though after being stressed 24/7. thanks for any advice

3 Likes

I deal with similar issues and the adrenal detox one knocked me out lol. The kidney adrenal one is good, fat to stem cells, Cosmo volt once in awhile, I would try Mstate gold and silver, and small doses of the plasma beach.

3 Likes

I think it’s normal to feel tired after a detox. After detoxing, I tend to feel weak and have trouble getting out of bed in the morning. But don’t overdo it, because your detox pathways can only handle so much at once.

It might help to include Antioxidant Formula and Glutathione fields.

Also, drink water throughout the day to help flush out the toxins.

2 Likes

Thank you that is reassuring. I was quite scared - lol (adrenal typical)

Yeah the detox one COMPLETLEY wipes me out. Maybe I will take a break for a day or two. I’m even on HC. I think it’s a good sign because I’m usually very wired, going to try the stem cells one and add the antioxidant formula I think. Thank you very much.

1 Like

I have also gone through something similar, those audios have helped me a little but they are not a definitive solution. I have had better results with The Orgone Accumulator. It is difficult to restore the adrenal glands when you have an energy deficit and are so tired that you can’t even sleep. But orgone helps you charge your body so that the body’s natural healing process occurs normally. It is also important to have a stable sleep schedule and going to sleep early between 9 and 10pm is ideal, after that your body start consuming cortisol.

extra tip: eat some pumpkin seeds

1 Like

There is jing fields too. That will greatly help adrenals too

Flow of jing - free
Jing infusion - Free
Negentropic Jing
Some more too

The Flow of Jing compresses Jing into your entire body with focus on adrenals and kidneys.

1 Like

yeah jing is also good, I have tried them, flow of jing in my opinion feels very intense on the adrenals, it is like a pressure, it is not pleasant and the amount of jing is not that long lasting. but jing infusion is gentler and I feel that it infuses you with more jing without feeling the tension of the other audio. With adrenal fatigue you are more sensitive to that, I’m not saying that anyone feels tension or pressure with flow of jing.

Jing environment saturarion is also efective

1 Like

Citrine feels really good in my solar plexus, the new field. It might be worth trying out.

Deep Aura Cleansing
Kinetic Quasi Crystal
Plasma Light (and plasma light, not plasma flaunt).
Mitochondria Protector Blend
Your stack.
Smart Bacteria Slayer
Smart Hulda Zapper
Lymphatic Effusion+
Grounding

I wrote a bible explaining everything about energy and whatnot (totally unnecesary because someone did already). So here:

How I would do this:

Detox (cause it helps the body heal much better if you get rid of crap).
Energy prep (if necessary).
DNA Repair.
Mstates.
Mitochondria improvement.

Mstates are there cause they are exotic and I have no idea how they would work but I know they do wonders.

Something that helps DNA repair that isn’t present in other fields is Using NMN to increase NAD+. So I’d add that one too.

Hence the stack. Kinetic quasi crystal has the mstate elements and also preps your energy body. Plasma light heals DNA (hopefully). Mitochondria protector blend is the field for mitochondria. Then a couple things for sibo and lymphatic enhancement so everything goes smoothly. Hulda Zapper makes detoxes gentler too. But you need the crap out your system in the end.

Then, with that out the way (aka a proper mitochondria) you can use whatever for having more energy and it will work. You can always use anti-inflammation and antioxidant fields. Regenerating, stem cells field for the finishing touch for healing. General healing fields for boosting, specific fields, you name it.

Now, I may be wrong and you see no improvement. It’s only recently that I’m seeing the importance of the mitochondria. I also know nothing about cellular hypothyroidism so all this advice is given as if you didn’t have it, so take that into account.

And for stress

All Purpose Anxiety Removal
ISIRB and RBM3
Stress Dissolver by PU
Resillience
Flight to fight

Alchemical Revision of Trauma

Intercessions and spiritual fields

If you want uneducated imposibly long stacks feel free to ask. I had plenty more prepared.

Also, all this can be done with free fields (not exactly, but almost). But…the ones I mentioned would be a great purchase and have compound effects too (they are also among the cheapest, for whatever reason). Would also shorten the imposibly long stacks.

Good luck and much success ^^

I intervene to say that you have to be careful with the fields to reduce stress if you have adrenal fatigue, because when a person has adrenal fatigue they tend to have low cortisol levels, because the glands are fatigued to produce a large amount of hormones and if one of those fields further reducing cortisol or inhibit its production would be counterproductive or even dangerous.

It is necessary to avoid stressful situations so as not to deplete the little cortisol that the body produces during the fatigue stage until the recover and balance returns. In some cases, synthetic cortisol is necessary.

A synthetic cortisol field would be great. But I don’t think there are any created yet.

Fields or practices that relieve stress indirectly producing calm and peace of mind are more recommended.

1 Like