Using NMN to increase NAD+

Patreon Link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/17069192

NAD is a key regulator of protein-to-protein interactions in DNA repair. NAD, identified a century ago, is already known for its role as a controller of cell-damaging oxidation.
Treatment with the NAD precursor NMN mitigates age-related DNA damage and wards off DNA damage from radiation exposure.
Sirt1 gene when activated consumes NAD to propagate its process,
In short both are needed for antiaging, This audio with try to boost the production of NAD to enhance dna repair and whole body regeneration along with activation the sirt1 gene for longevity

Creating a thread for this cuz this gem doesn’t get talked about enough :100:

21 Likes

Please drop your testimonials for this field! If y’all could, it would be appreciated.

Also this field would work great with the Anti Aging field (https://www.patreon.com/posts/35472903)

4 Likes

I have a playlist with somehow a permutation of nad coenzyme and hyperbaric oxygen fields for 1-2 hours.

I listen it from time to time, to learn new things maybe with a brainwave audio next. To relax, think. Its great. I like the music too.

Maybe following the sapien med guidelines would make this effect more permanent overtime.

The reason I decided to do this was because this nad therapy article:

7 Likes
7 Likes

I’ve already mentioned this in another thread, but I’ve been a fan of this field for a while. I had already known about NAD+ before Sapien, and out of sheer curiosity found this one via a Patreon search. Captain has made a lot of fields that sit in Patreon waiting to be discovered. This is a prime example. I’d put it up there with the Klotho Booster. And the soundtrack to this is one of my absolute favorites :ok_hand:t3:

11 Likes

What other fields on patreon do you think deserve more attention

1 Like

A very incomplete list in no particular order. These are Patreon/YT specific:

Regain Your Innocence
Childlike Wonder
Overcome Addiction (for dopamine receptor maintenance. You don’t have to be an “addict” to benefit from this field)
Grief Loss Loneliness

Depths of Your Soul
The entire Mental Health album
The Torsion Field
Pranic Swirls
Chi Compression into lower Dan Tien
Automated Micro Cosmo Orbit

Mind Settings Album
Energy Blockage Removal
Energetic Salt Cleanse
Longevity (ISIRB and RBM3)
Antioxidant Formula
Food Charger and Enhancer

Acetylcholine Production
Brain Regeneration
The Tree Experience
Cosmo Volt

Again, just a small list of fields I feel might be overlooked by some. I’m sure I’ll think of more. Don’t want to go completely off-topic, so this is probably the end of posting in this thread. :beers:

14 Likes

I came to look on the forum for a thread about this field because it is fantastic!!

Like @Kyle_Reese I knew of NAD prior to Sapien, I started using NMN a little over a year ago and used it for about 7 months with GREAT results. At the time I still had some light chronic pain, some brainfog and quite a bit of fatigue but didn’t enjoy traditional stimulants with their peaks and crashes.

I used the liposomal NMN and enteric coated ones (in case it’s of interest, the former lasts longer but the latter works faster and is a bit stronger) and it made my mornings drastically different. Usually I can take a while to have all my systems booted up, but with this I had energy that felt natural. It just felt like waking up on a good day. I was able to be more active during the day, my thoughts were clearer and I also had less pain overall. While I hadn’t set out for that, I was pleasantly surprised to notice some signs of de-aging like a little less gray hair (my hair started turning gray in my early 20s) and although I don’t have much to start with, a little less wrinkles around the eyes. Overall, feeling and looking a bit fresher is how I would describe it.

However, it’s expensive. Initially it was worth the price, but eventually I developed a tolerance and increasing the dose meant the price became exorbitant. That’s when I thought to look on patreon for NMN and lo and behold, it was there! I was at the same time surprised and not surprised hahaha It’s definitely not something that is commonly known, but not surprising in the least that Captain would have known about it.

I have been using it every other day since and it’s great. It seems to have maintained the effects of the supplement. The only difference is that it doesn’t last as long, I have to listen to it again mid-day to sustain it (which is a tiny, very minor inconvenience, especially considering the money saved!). Nowadays, with all the improvements on my mental and physical wellbeing, thanks in big part to the fields and the Freedom Course, I seldom use it, but it occurred to me to come and laud this wonderful field :smiley: Thanks @Shivy-SzN for bringing awareness to it, I am glad you also find value in it :smiley:

I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a bit more vitality and general feeling of aliveness, clearer thoughts and some de-aging :heart:

15 Likes
6 Likes

ChatGPT:
NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) is a nucleotide that is naturally found in the body and is a precursor to NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide). NAD+ is a coenzyme that plays a crucial role in various cellular processes, including energy metabolism, DNA repair, and gene expression. NMN is believed to enhance NAD+ levels in the body, which may lead to various health benefits, such as improved cardiovascular function, brain health, and longevity. Some studies suggest that NMN supplementation may also have anti-aging properties and may improve exercise performance. However, more research is needed to fully understand the potential benefits and risks of NMN supplementation.

NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) is a molecule that is found in all living cells. It plays a vital role in the process of generating energy in our cells and in repairing damaged DNA. NAD is also involved in many other important biological processes, such as regulating the immune system and controlling inflammation.

As we age, our levels of NAD decrease, which can lead to a decline in these important biological processes. This decline has been linked to many age-related health issues, such as neurodegeneration, metabolic disorders, and cardiovascular disease.

Research has shown that supplementing with NAD precursors, such as NMN (nicotinamide mononucleotide), can help boost NAD levels and support healthy aging. This is because NAD precursors can be converted into NAD in the body, which can then be used to fuel important cellular processes and repair damaged DNA.

By boosting NAD levels, it is believed that we can potentially slow down the aging process and reduce the risk of age-related diseases. This has led to a lot of interest in NAD and its potential as an anti-aging supplement.

Some potential benefits associated with NAD and Sirt1 activation include:

• Improved DNA repair: NAD is a key regulator of protein-to-protein interactions in DNA repair, and supplementing with NAD precursors like NMN has been shown to mitigate age-related DNA damage and radiation exposure damage.
  • Enhanced energy metabolism: NAD is involved in energy metabolism, and boosting NAD levels has been shown to improve mitochondrial function and energy production.
  • Anti-aging effects: By promoting DNA repair and healthy cellular function, NAD and Sirt1 activation may have anti-aging effects, including increased lifespan and improved metabolic health.
  • Improved cognitive function: NAD has been shown to promote neuroprotection and improve cognitive function in animal studies.
  • Cardiovascular health: NAD and Sirt1 activation have been linked to improved cardiovascular health, including reduced risk of heart disease.

Additional benefits of NAD and Sirtuins:

NAD:

• Boosts cellular energy production: NAD is an essential component of the cellular respiration process that generates energy in the form of ATP.
  • Supports healthy metabolism: NAD plays a key role in regulating glucose and lipid metabolism.
  • Enhances immune function: NAD helps to maintain immune cell function and supports the body’s defense against infections.
  • Promotes healthy aging: NAD has been shown to have anti-aging effects in animal models, including extending lifespan and improving metabolic health.

Sirtuins:

• Promotes healthy aging: Sirtuins are involved in regulating cellular processes that are critical for healthy aging, including DNA repair, stress response, and metabolism.
  • Enhances mitochondrial function: Sirtuins play a key role in regulating mitochondrial function and energy metabolism.
  • Supports immune function: Sirtuins help to maintain immune cell function and support the body’s defense against infections.
  • Protects against age-related diseases: Sirtuins have been shown to protect against a range of age-related diseases, including neurodegenerative diseases, heart disease, and cancer.

Overall, NAD and Sirtuins are critical components of the body’s natural defense against aging and age-related diseases. Boosting their production and activity through various means may offer significant benefits for overall health and longevity.

6 Likes

For those interested there is a public field on the Patreon of Psychic University for NADH which is co-enzyme and NAD in a reduced form.

2 Likes

NMN supplementation is found to effectively increase NAD+ levels in mice and humans, resulting in various beneficial effects such as suppression of aging-induced body weight gain, improvement in eye dysfunction, healthy plasma lipid profile, insulin sensitivity, physical activity, and energy metabolism, prevention of renal injuries and reduction of DNA damage, among others. It can also reverse age-related cognitive and behavioral dysfunctions and protect against age-related ocular diseases. NMN can also regulate mesenchymal stromal cells and bone-fat imbalance, as well as rejuvenate and expand aged MSCs. These findings suggest that NMN has potential therapeutic value for age-associated disorders.

2 Likes

Take your b vitamins and then listen to this…or just make sure you’re not deficient. Feels great!

5 Likes

I’m so delighted that this field exists!
I only heard of NMN today and its benefits to anti aging.
I was going to purchase it and then thought I’d check out the forum first to see if such a field exists - and it does.
Thank you, Dream!! You never fail to amaze me.
Yay!

5 Likes