Adrenal Healing and Detoxification

Adrenal Healing and Detoxification

This Adrenal healing video contains energetic programming that detoxifies the adrenals, speeds up any healing to be done, repairs damage and makes your body send nutrients to aid in the healing and regeneration process in the adrenals.
Although the adrenals are no bigger than the size of a walnut, they have an incredibly important role in the human life cycle. Over 50 essential hormones are produced within the adrenal glands. Some of the many different hormones created by the adrenals include steroid hormones such as adrenaline, norepinephrine, cortisol, aldosterone, estrogen and testosterone.

The adrenal glands help the body to adapt to stress and reproduce through the unique compounds they produce and secrete. the adrenal glands are well known for secreting the hormone adrenaline, which rapidly prepares your body to spring into action in a stressful situation. When imbalanced, the adrenal glands can cause a variety of issues. For example, when we are overstressed, the adrenals pump out stress hormones until they fatigue and crash, which can be devastating to the body. Adrenal imbalance can result in a variety of disorders such as adrenal fatigue (very common), Cushing’s syndrome, CAH, Addison’s disease, Hyperaldosteronism, ext…

The energetic programming in this audio seeks to heal the adrenal glands and bring them back to optimal functioning. The audio should be listened to once or twice a day for best results.

This audio is not meant as an alternative to medical treatment, always consult with your doctor.

12 Likes

We had no thread for this field yet. Old and powerful :slight_smile:

Listening to this with good headphones sounds really awesome.
I really like the music, the bass and the singing in this one.

Similar fields that also do adrenal healing are Kidney and Adrenal Healing (feat. Vakkuum) and Stem Cell Targeted to kidneys, adrenals, bladder, urinary tract

5 Likes

Is this the same one from Patreon? I always thought it was and just noticed both have different durations.

Kidney and Adrenal Healing

=

2 Likes

@SammyG could we have the old one ‘Adrenal Healing and Detoxification’ on patreon please?

2 Likes

@SammyG Can you upload this audio on patreon so I can download it for offline?

3 Likes