Kidney and Adrenal Healing (feat. Vakkuum)

The programming here is designed to work on repairing and regenerating your kidneys and adrenals. Scar tissue is also removed via apoptosis along with fat buildup. Induced Stem cells are made via existing cells, along damaged areas to help with the repair. Also, the anti-bacteria and anti-fungus fields are placed to help with infections. Finally, the general energy around is cleaned and refreshed with a little bit of restorative jing. 2 - 3 times a day

25 Likes

Is his supposed to be an updated version of the "Adrenal Healing and Detoxification? Also noticed that this audio has added audios which makes it even more powerful

3 Likes

9 Likes

14 Likes

Wow thanks this gave me an idea!
I know someone who gained a lot (7kg, more than 1 dress size) in one weekend a few years ago.
it was rather a sudden thyroid issue I think, but I’ll send her this audio,.maybe it will help as well!

5 Likes

Can this be looped by any chance? And can also the kidney adrenal stem cell one be lopped as well for those with severe issues of is it best to keep them 2-4 x day?

Not for too long i’ve listened to this more than 6 times without problem, but its already strong. At 4 times, i just liked the music sometimes and kept listening.

The stem cells kidney one it can be looped as well

1 Like

Ok thank you. That is good to know. I literally do not have any energy so really trying to regain my health and I think my kidneys and adrenals need a lot of assistance right now.

1 Like

I’m assuming this can help stress and anxiety as well because this heals the adrenal glands?

2 Likes

Yeah sure … although I do find it works better when I combine it with the Adrenal healing field for that

This one :point_down:

6 Likes

God bless as always :100:

2 Likes

I use this once or twice a week and every time I have to go pee very soon after lol it works excellent!

10 Likes

Maybe this works as a diuretic (causing you to go use the bathroom more)

Also diuretics are known to help high blood pressure, that’s why I always wonder why I feel so balanced after listening to this field?!

1 Like

Would this help against Adrenal Fatigue which is more of an energetic issue with the Adrenals and kidneys rather then a physical issue?

1 Like

Yes it will. If you’d prefer a more targeted one use the old adrenal healing and detoxification. Personally I use them both as they both have their own benefits for the same gland. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi @Nytor, I looked for it on Patreon but it does not appear to be on there anymore?

1 Like

Try YouTube :blush: which by the way the old adrenal healing was one of my favorite tracks for the longest time loved the music.

Yeah, it’s on there (youtube) it’s just that I can not download it because it’s unavailable on Patreon :sweat_smile:

Just use the kidney and adrenal one if you gotta download for offline purposes then. It will still work for the same goal. :sunglasses:

How many times can I use these?