The Requests and Fields

It would be awesome indeed having a dragon backing me up! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If I have a vote Iā€™d love the mythological dragons. Always liked them. Both experience and intercession would be awesome.

6 Likes

Mythological. Although, my thinking has gone so fringe that I almost couldnā€™t answer that question. Iā€™m not sure where or how we can draw the line between physical historical creatures and current inter-dimensional entities. They are different to be sure. But I think there is just enough overlap to blur the line. Mythological is my final answer.

chimp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktkjUjcZid0

Supposedly we humans evolutionarily sacrificed certain kinds of intelligence, or chose to have less of certain kinds of intelligence in order to have more of other kinds. When we branched off and away from chimps, itā€™s like both species took a different fork in the road. We went the route of letting language use more space or territory in our brains, we became a species that relies more heavily on the knowledge of the rest of the species gained via language and communication. And chimps took the route of having a better short term memory than us.

https://www.coastalliving.com/lifestyle/the-environment/dolphin-self-awareness-study

Here (above) is a study that indicates dolphins may be smarter than us in a certain way; in the area of self awareness.

Now imagine a reptilian creature that is smarter than us in a certain way. Imagine if reptiles grew to have larger brains the way dolphins or chimps do. What kind of intelligence might they excel beyond us in?

The answer may be in the areas of strategy and problem solving. Hence, Dragonā€™s Wisdom.

4 Likes

Maybe a better way to put it is, you took the reputation of the Lion for being courageous and turned it into the dog tag ā€œLionā€™s Confidence and Courageā€. Could you take the mythical reputation of dragons as having extraordinary levels of wisdom and create a similar dog tag called ā€œDragonā€™s Wisdomā€?

6 Likes

I think ā€˜time perception slownessā€™ should be made into a tag. I cannot personally buy your products for various reasons ATM. However, i think many people would enjoy a bit more ā€˜timeā€™ in this extremely fast paced environment we live in.
Your video on Dream Seeds regarding this was experimental. I am not sure if you have figured out a way since making that video in making a non experimental, more powerful one.

6 Likes

Hi @Kat, how has your husband been going with the fields? Dreamweaver has just created a new, updated field for healing the kidneys that might help him. :slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAjmxfhkMjc

8 Likes

Hello awesome people,

Hope all is well! :smiley: I was wondering if anyone knows if their is a motion sickness audio that would help stop the feeling and help repair it? You information would be very helpful. Thank you.

2 Likes

I Am The Wind - Cynthia Harrell

2 Likes

A intercession one for dragons I think will good. As well as experience.

1 Like

I would like a field that getā€™s you a eidetic/photographic memory.

2 Likes

Gamma brainwaves on patreon will do that.

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley: I was hoping they had one for rollercoasters and vr. Something that will stop the dizzy feeling.

Iā€™m not sure what you mean.

I would love for there to be a Spirit Guide Intercession, to help increase your connection with your guide(s) and become closer with them. And maybe even meet them well

4 Likes

That usually comes with a side of alcoholism

9 Likes

:slight_smile:

This should be interesting Iā€™ve heard dragons are powerful beings!
I wonder if it will clash with upgraded intercession item I wear daily? Which is already amazing.

1 Like

Adding to the Tooth Regen field, if thereā€™s ever a version 4 in the works, it would be great to have something that blocks the nutrient leeching/absorption blocking effects of phytic acid, which exists in so many healthy things such as nuts and legumes. Very depressing when you find out a good food like plain, unsweetened oatmeal is screwing with your teeth and accelerating decay because of phytic acid. :confused:

2 Likes

That would be an awesome experience. :smiley:

Could a field be made to help those of us with digestive issues or a bad gut?
I feel discomfort almost every time I eat and so far nothing Iā€™ve tried has helped. It would greatly be appreciated because Iā€™m losing weight rapidly along with all the stress of this pandemic

2 Likes

Actually, I use the solarplexus chakra audio for that. And diabetes audio too, feels like that supports the pancreas even though Iā€™m not diabetic.