The Requests and Fields

Hello awesome people,

Hope all is well! :smiley: I was wondering if anyone knows if their is a motion sickness audio that would help stop the feeling and help repair it? You information would be very helpful. Thank you.

2 Likes

I Am The Wind - Cynthia Harrell

2 Likes

A intercession one for dragons I think will good. As well as experience.

1 Like

I would like a field that get’s you a eidetic/photographic memory.

2 Likes

Gamma brainwaves on patreon will do that.

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley: I was hoping they had one for rollercoasters and vr. Something that will stop the dizzy feeling.

I’m not sure what you mean.

I would love for there to be a Spirit Guide Intercession, to help increase your connection with your guide(s) and become closer with them. And maybe even meet them well

4 Likes

That usually comes with a side of alcoholism

9 Likes

:slight_smile:

This should be interesting I’ve heard dragons are powerful beings!
I wonder if it will clash with upgraded intercession item I wear daily? Which is already amazing.

1 Like

Adding to the Tooth Regen field, if there’s ever a version 4 in the works, it would be great to have something that blocks the nutrient leeching/absorption blocking effects of phytic acid, which exists in so many healthy things such as nuts and legumes. Very depressing when you find out a good food like plain, unsweetened oatmeal is screwing with your teeth and accelerating decay because of phytic acid. :confused:

2 Likes

That would be an awesome experience. :smiley:

Could a field be made to help those of us with digestive issues or a bad gut?
I feel discomfort almost every time I eat and so far nothing I’ve tried has helped. It would greatly be appreciated because I’m losing weight rapidly along with all the stress of this pandemic

2 Likes

Actually, I use the solarplexus chakra audio for that. And diabetes audio too, feels like that supports the pancreas even though I’m not diabetic.

Could we have an audio for straight white teeth?

7 Likes

I actually used the diabetes audio and it worked.

What the hell? I’m doing research on how thats possible as I seem pretty healthy otherwise. This is an issue that has plagued me for close to a decade, never would have thought it would have anything to do with diabetes.

3 Likes

Sapien I first want to thank you for everything you have done for us. There is one thing I have in mind though. A frequency where one is not affected by the cold or hot weather. If you cannot do both in one, I would say keep them separate. I can assure you that a lot of people would love this. Especially since it’s summer now and I’m sure many are tired of feeling so hot.

2 Likes

Maybe an updated version of the food charger that includes joy? When I try to do things with joy I think they taste better. Not sure if it is my perception cause of the joy in it or the taste is actually better. Maybe even the water charger with love and joy. Only if you are ever bored and don’t now what you should do (lol right).

1 Like

Extreme Fat Burn: Thermogenic Weight Loss (psychic/morphic energy programmed)

For warming yourself up in the cold.

Photosynthesis

To use sunlight for energy and burn less of your own calories, to cool you down a bit.

Not exactly what you requested but it might help in the mean time. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Creativity Mandala…

3 Likes