The Requests and Fields

Dragon’s Wisdom

I do not mean to double post, but I want to explain my request and I wasn’t sure if you would see an edit.

How can I request wisdom after you’ve given us IPF and Cognitive Enhancement? It’s likely that in time that will give us all the wisdom we could want. However, wisdom and intelligence are not exactly the same, needless to say.

Since the Lion has Courage and Confidence, I thought of which creature would have the most wisdom.

And this came to mind,
"Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. "

“Subtil” is an old english word, but other translations put it as Crafty, Shrewd, Subtle, and Cunning.

And then there is this,
“be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.”

I see dragons as a symbol of wisdom and of power, but you already put Power in the Thor field.

Maybe it could represent a different kind of power.

This part I’ll add just for fun (and yes it’s a true story or dream):
I had a dream where I was raising a baby dragon on a grouping of islands. He ate from fruit trees as we walked and he grew quickly. At first he was small and helpless and needed me to protect him. Then he grew to be larger than a human and was incredibly powerful, so much so that it was almost scary, except that he was truly good and only there to protect. We came to a portal that I would have to step into to enter another world. He told me that the only way he could go through the portal was if I carried him through, so he turned from physical to spirit form and entered my body. I stepped into the portal. Then I woke up.

2 Likes

Since there is a subconscious limits removal audio, why not a Genetic Limits Removal audio as well?

There are studies showing that certain things such as habits (both good and bad) can be genetically encoded within a person. And what is more, is that these habits can be genetically inherited from your parents. This is referred to by some as the Ancestral Genetic Code.

So what the genetic limits removal audio would basically do, is it would “clear” your ancestral genetic code (remove any negative habits/traits and health issues that you have genetically inherited), remove any hindrances on your genetic capabilities, as well as help you realize your full genetic potential.

As a possible bonus, It could maybe also remove anything within your DNA that is hindering your results from other audios and fields.

8 Likes

You also seemed to be interested in dragon intercession when I made that post, maybe I made it for you lol.

You could have dragon guardians, try the intercession dog tag or higher self connection.

2 Likes

that’s actually the one planned next.

10 Likes

Dream can we have ego dissolution as a dog tag/instagram mandala?

Either that or unstoppable will, my ego has officially declared war on me.

5 Likes

A big part of why I wish we had this is realizing how great the Lion field is. Ever since wearing it there is this little inner voice nagging me (not irritating just persistent), saying something like “Dude, you have to request this”.

I don’t want to interact with dragons. I just want to be wise like one. It’s hard to define what that would mean. I think it would mean having a mind built like all of Robert Greene’s books.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=by+Robert+Greene&i=stripbooks&ref=nb_sb_noss

2 Likes

had amyloid removal on the whole brain

What does it mean for brain? Sorry for ignorance lol

1 Like

dragon intercession specifically?

2 Likes

That right,
there is a normal buildup in normal human aging also.

4 Likes

No, not intercession. I want the wisdom or mind of a dragon, kind of like how " Lion’s Confidence and Courage" gives us the confidence and courage of a lion. I don’t actually want to interact with dragons in any way. No offense to dragons. But I want to be able to think like one.

Lion’s Confidence and Courage is doing so much for me by the way that it’s hard to even review. But I will try to do so soon. Thank you for that one and others which have drastically improved my life.

edit: I’m looking for wisdom, not knowledge. So I’m not asking for a download of information or to know what dragon’s know. I’m asking to be able to think the way they do, to see and perceive things the way they do. I’m imagining a mind of cunning and strategy, and piercing perceptiveness.

7 Likes

I can make a dragon experience on dreamseeds.
but do you want the mythological one or a dinosaur lol.

16 Likes

Dale Power mentioned that the old intercession field had dragons in them.

What dragons was he referring to? Elementals or…?

Since Dale added them they must be real like the angels, devas and aliens etc that you also made an intercession for.

So what dragons was Dale referring to?

5 Likes

Also yes dragon intercession specifically, many people work with angels and nature spirits but how fking cool would it be to have a dragon backing you up and teaching magic.

Make it ;DD

6 Likes

Why not both? :smiley: A dinosaur-like experience field would be awesome and unique.

I have always wondered what it would be like. Seeing the remaining dinosaur-like expression in birds today is amazing and brings much wonder to the imagination.

9 Likes

It would be awesome indeed having a dragon backing me up! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If I have a vote I’d love the mythological dragons. Always liked them. Both experience and intercession would be awesome.

6 Likes

Mythological. Although, my thinking has gone so fringe that I almost couldn’t answer that question. I’m not sure where or how we can draw the line between physical historical creatures and current inter-dimensional entities. They are different to be sure. But I think there is just enough overlap to blur the line. Mythological is my final answer.

chimp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktkjUjcZid0

Supposedly we humans evolutionarily sacrificed certain kinds of intelligence, or chose to have less of certain kinds of intelligence in order to have more of other kinds. When we branched off and away from chimps, it’s like both species took a different fork in the road. We went the route of letting language use more space or territory in our brains, we became a species that relies more heavily on the knowledge of the rest of the species gained via language and communication. And chimps took the route of having a better short term memory than us.

https://www.coastalliving.com/lifestyle/the-environment/dolphin-self-awareness-study

Here (above) is a study that indicates dolphins may be smarter than us in a certain way; in the area of self awareness.

Now imagine a reptilian creature that is smarter than us in a certain way. Imagine if reptiles grew to have larger brains the way dolphins or chimps do. What kind of intelligence might they excel beyond us in?

The answer may be in the areas of strategy and problem solving. Hence, Dragon’s Wisdom.

4 Likes

Maybe a better way to put it is, you took the reputation of the Lion for being courageous and turned it into the dog tag “Lion’s Confidence and Courage”. Could you take the mythical reputation of dragons as having extraordinary levels of wisdom and create a similar dog tag called “Dragon’s Wisdom”?

6 Likes

I think ‘time perception slowness’ should be made into a tag. I cannot personally buy your products for various reasons ATM. However, i think many people would enjoy a bit more ‘time’ in this extremely fast paced environment we live in.
Your video on Dream Seeds regarding this was experimental. I am not sure if you have figured out a way since making that video in making a non experimental, more powerful one.

6 Likes

Hi @Kat, how has your husband been going with the fields? Dreamweaver has just created a new, updated field for healing the kidneys that might help him. :slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAjmxfhkMjc

8 Likes