The Requests and Fields

Another request that might be of benefit to some: one that alkalizes the body? It’d be once of those fields you listen to once a day or every two days - or as needed - to help maintain balance in the system alongside dietary changes you do yourself. Alkalizing the body has benefits like lowering inflammation, reducing the chance of kidney stones, cutting down on body odour, etc etc. in short, making the body far less an accommodating environment for disease.

As for how this can be accomplished… well, I’m thinking of the salt cleanse field, and how some people using it say they actually taste the salt. If fields can be imbued with stuff like this or the vibrations of crystals, perhaps a field could be imbued with things known to be alkalizing such as lemon, baking soda, or chlorophyll tablets?

Thanks.

3 Likes

Dual request here.

Can we get Masculine Energy back? I think it’s removed from youtube. Could we get it on Patreon?

Second part of this request… I get a lot of guy hate when I listen to this. Actually, it seems like I get a lot of guy hate when I listen to just about anything that makes me a better person, whether it’s chakras, self-esteem/wholeness, confidence etc.

So, would it be possible to get a new audio that makes you more attractive to women, but actually makes you more respected in the eyes of men? Not exactly feared or liked but just respected if respect falls somewhere in between those 2 things.

4 Likes

Thank you for that. I’ve got Lion on the way. And I bought Charisma when it came out and haven’t really used it. So, thank you for reminding me.

5 Likes

Pls make a better grow taller version, that caters to people about or after the ages of 25 … PLEASEEE

I was wondering if it would be possible to create an audio that would dissolve the feelings and beliefs of unsuccessful, unworthy,fear of failure, feeling of being incompetent and feeling like a failure. This is in reference to personal desires, goals, and dreams. I’m sure everyone has a piece of this in their conscious and subconscious mind. This would be very beneficial to everyone and help them succeed in their desires.

Not sure if this request has been made yet, but I’d love to see an audio that boosts the potency and speed of Dream’s audios

2 Likes

The lucky field sigil does exactly that. Make an item with it and it will remove every feeling like that.

Ego Dissolution and subconscious limits removal.

8 Likes

Thanks, I’m already using those.

Sweet! I’ve been using those audios. I had no idea the lucky Sigil does that. I couldn’t find that one the description. Thanks for the share. :smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Those definitely work. I’ve been using those audio except the transmission. That’s definitely an add on to my go to list. I already got the enhanced Glory. It definitely gives a boost. I just don’t like those small cracks of insecurities that come and go. I want it all gone. :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

Hi @Captain_Nemo

I really wish we had the Shielding Protection from APE all by itself on a Tag. I want the benefits of Psychic shield far more than I can get right now. I could boost it, I can’t boost APE, tried it, made me tired. And I could wear Psychic shielding 24/7 so it becomes really a part of me. Can’t wear APE 24/7.

I boosted my first APE tag and the Psychic Shielding portion of it was Amazing. But then I was exhausted from the energy boost of APE.

It’s still the best thing I have, unboosted APE, for psychic shielding mainly.

Psychic Shielding Tag
(no empathy shielding, no negative energy absorption, no aura of fear)

Please

Genetic Optimization

A field that shifts our genetic expression more and more over time towards our optimal genetic expression; the genetic potential we already have, and would express if we lived in an optimal environment and had optimal nutrition and environment from the moment we were conceived until now.

19 Likes

Hmm. Good food for thought. Thank you.

3 Likes

Ooo I just had a good idea. So a lot of Sapien’s audios are marketed as not being permanent or only having temporary effects.

But what if, there was an audio to make those audios have permanent lasting results? Maybe not irreversibly permanent, but perhaps this audio could optimize your mind and body to continually bear the effects of all the other audios for sustained periods of time. And the more you listen, the more permanent the changes gradually become.

That way, it takes off the burden of having to continually listen to the same audios every day to continue experiencing its effects.

1 Like

Talking about specific genetic expression, how about an Ancestral Knowledge dog tag?

It could be fun to experience our potentially vast ancestral knowledge being more expressed. :smiley:

13 Likes

Dragon’s Wisdom

To go along with your series in the line of Lion’s Confidence and Courage, Thor’s Power, Knight’s Honor, Kitsune’s Mysteriousness…

6 Likes

Unstoppable Will as an instagram mandala or dog tag for teespring.

8 Likes

Rapamycin slows aging, extends life span, and prevents age-related diseases, including diabetic complications.

It was discovered in bacteria on Easter Island in the 1960s and has been used in medicine for two decades. It is a:

naturally derived antibiotic, antifungal and immunosuppressant. It is commonly used to prevent rejection in organ or bone-marrow transplant patients. It also holds the distinction of having been one of the first drugs to have its target identified biochemically: the aptly named protein “mammalian target of rapamycin,” or mTOR.

Since its discovery, researchers have found that mTOR plays a central role in the life of the cell: It acts as kind of a cellular router, directing signals from outside the cell to mechanisms that drive processes related to cell growth, protein production and metabolism. It also influences the growth of blood vessels, or angiogenesis, and has a role to play in helping stem cells retain their “stem-ness” – two important functions that influence the growth of tumors.

While growth and metabolism are sort of a common thread, what has struck me is the broad range of diseases in which rapamycin and its descendants are being studied as possible treatments, from vascular malformations to neurocognitive disorders.

7 Likes

All for this - I put in a similar request. We have posture-changing fields, so this doesn’t feel like much of a stretch. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

The Alzheimers treatment is great for removing your brain’s protein buildup. That plus the Multiple Sclerosis treatment on repeat overnight has led to great clarity and improvement of mental function.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXk-gtWJPl8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR1o1uPwGXM

Not Sapienmed but a binaural track that literally stitched together and healed a brain lesion on the first listen for me was this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYduQYogo4U

Search HealingBox Brainwaves’ channel for numerous binaurals that are aimed at healing various parts of the brain. Another that had huge results on the first try was this one, which removes water on the brain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uZAOBFu9qQ

Every brain and brain’s problems are going to be different, though, so look around and see what feels like it’s working.

5 Likes