Advanced Healing/Healing Egg for my grandparents

get the anti aging one on patreon, jing and chi.
then as they become more robust, switch to stem cells with scar tissue removal.
For a general deep progression forward in health.

46 Likes

So is the healing egg too intense?

3 Likes

not at all, i just suggested an alternate or complimentary path.

20 Likes

Okay

I think I’m gonna have to be like a medication dispenser with these audios but this is great. I will use this thread to document their progress.

Thank You Captain!

10 Likes

@Captain_Nemo I know you already have so much planned but since we’re here…I’d like to put in a request for a 65+/Senior Citizen healing/optimization field that addresses the specific needs of the elderly. They deal with lonliness, forgetfulness, getting taken advantage of from scam calls. I have to deal with so much everytime I see my grandparents and older family members because I feel like society is really preying on them badly. Society is also forgetting and not prioritizing our older people.

I love my grandparents and all my older aunts and uncles. They are full of so much wit, wisdom and love. Just because they’re aging doesn’t mean there isn’t much more to give! I’m not trying to be selfish and hang on to them forever…just allow their golden years to be that much more golden…maybe a Golden Retriever field lol

Regardless thank you again for everything. Like I said in my last post, I’ll use the advised regimen and keep updates as they come.

17 Likes

Grief and loneliness, some anti-aging fields, and Justice for all

2 Likes

Please update us on what Hakuin’s Egg does for her. I have high expectations for that one. I’m not your grandmother’s age so I don’t think I can see the level of results from it that she can. Even when I use it once every few days I look noticeably younger.

9 Likes

What’s a healing egg? Sapien medicine is so amazing, but there’s so much information it’s easy to get over whelmed!

2 Likes

They are fortunate to have a family member interested in looking out for them. I think if u warn them about the scam calls and other pitfalls would be good. Also keep in regular contact with them means so much when u get older.

9 Likes

My grandparents are a little wiser, but my grandmother’s sister who lives alone is constantly getting scam calls. I stayed with her for a month 2 years ago and she would always be handing the phone asking about Microsoft Support needing information. She didn’t even use a computer…but she was ready to potentially pay them for a service she didn’t use. She has early stages of dementia like alot of my older family members.

I do admit that I have to keep the contact up more, but seeing that they are willing to actually listen to audios is new. Before she was not interested in anything that wasn’t the blood of Jesus…it’s actually refreshing and surprising. She has had my SLD tag for a few days in her purse waiting to bring it back to me…idk …maybe that helped too!

9 Likes

It is most likely because they TRUST you. It might be a good idea to buy your grandmother sisters a simple answering machine and tell her to answer the call ONLY if its someone she knows and wants to talk to. And tell her NOT to run to the phone when it rings, thats a cause of many trips and falls. (I took care of both my elderly parents)

9 Likes

I noticed you gave this advice for someone’s grandparents. I am asking this for myself. I am 75 years old. I have been listening to anti aging, then jing then chi compression into lower Dan Tien and then Stem cells w/ scar tissue removal. One after another everyday for the last three weeks . Should I continue doing this for overall general health or are there others that would be more helpful. I am also taking the energy course and am listening to all the audios for the 3rd time including meditation. There are soooo many interesting audios that it gets a little overwhelming. Any help would be appreciated.
Egle

15 Likes

Sounds good,
take breaks if you need to and drop in the free plasma one also
(I think it would speed up results)
But it may affect you in that you may either be hyper or really exhausted.

16 Likes

Thank you so much. On the forum it says to listen to Plasma Light and Infrasound for only 3 minute sessions. Does that mean only 3 minutes of the audio once per day.

2 Likes

Yes I think so. You can work your way up slowly

2 Likes

Hi @Egle everyone is different, some members have found the Plasma Light audio too strong, it was recommended for those members to try listening in 3 minute increments building their way up to hearing the audio in its entirety.

The Plasma Light audio is a real gem. Try listening to the full duration of the audio and see how you feel afterwards. If you are fine then you are welcome to hear it for a second or third time. I played it twice (total of 30 minutes) for my 79 year old mom and she was fine afterwards. Give it a go I promise you won’t regret it. :heart_eyes: Another tip is to listen to the grounding audio after the Plasma Light it helps to balance your energies.

10 Likes

/grumbles about having to search for your mom plasma testimonials in other threads/

This is good to hear!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the info. Egle❤️

Thank you for the info. It helps to know how it affected someone my age. I am beginning to think that results take longer for older people. I guess with each audio one needs to experiment. But feedback from others really helps. So nice to have people on the forum help each other . Thanks Jennyfire. :heart:

8 Likes