Advanced Healing +Voltage Repair

Oh no, what about the payment? Maybe if you find the statement or paypal payment on the day you got it with the exact amount SammyG could send the audio? Proving that is your paypal/credit card?

I feel the robust life force field can replace the voltage field included in this.

1 Like

Yogananda lived only into his 50’s. So not sure how well his daily Yogoda practice helped him or anyone else!

Lol

lol!

Kriya Yoga is not for health or longevity really. Yogis shed all their attachments, including the BIGGEST - to the body - to pursue enlightenment. Body is a tool, and just that, one that is extremely difficult to not get tied down to and identify with as one’s true self.

Some new age Babas/Gurus/Ammas/Avatars market it incorrectly to appeal to the modern man (for their own financial purposes) whose whole existence is primarily based on identification with physical but apparent reality. The goal of Kriya Yoga is so discard any shackles that bind one to Samsara.

10 Likes

Will this be available ever again?

2 Likes

I would really be interesting in purchasing this field, and really hope it (or a successor) is offered for sale again. Thank you.

2 Likes

Err, “interested.” Sorry.

1 Like

Likewise :muscle:t4: :pray:t4:

1 Like

Does this work on brain healing. I suffered psychosis. It messed my brain so much. I wonder if this also heal brain…

1 Like

Yeah it heals anything that needs healing in general. Although if you’re primarily wanting a field that heals the brain then you could try the Plasma Brain of Youth. That heals pretty much all possible ailments and damages to the brain. @Anveshsengar

1 Like

Is it renamed as smart stem cells

Yes it should be a two audios in one purchase. Let me check for you.

Yep that’s the one. As you seen in the picture it has a little white and black circle at the bottom of the image. Click on the right one and you’ll see it shows both Plasma brain of youth and smart stem cells.

2 Likes

Thank you so much…

1 Like

Hello. I’ll reconfirm with you
new name smart stem cells = old name Advanced Healing +Voltage Repair ?

Smart stem cells is the one and only of its series. That is bundled along with Plasma brain of youth. Advanced Healing + Voltage repair is an entirely different audio. The + Voltage repair is the updated version of the original Advanced Healing field. So no, they are completely different things. @jyurai_tsunami

1 Like

Okay. Thank you

Hey everyone, sorry if I’m new or late to this thread, but have been having hard time looking for the Advanced Healing + Voltage Repair. How will I be able to purchase this if it’s not on sale online? Do I have to message SammyG? I don’t think I’m allowed to send a DM in here. I’d like to get this audio soon. Thank you.