Advanced Healing

How long have you been looping it? And have you noticed any changes in your skin (removed blemishes, clearer skin, etc)?

1 Like

At this point, I loop Advanced Healing alone most nights, sometimes adding Anti Aging!! I am waiting for “yet another” haha dog tag to arrive - Advanced Healing - at which point, I plan to wear it while sleeping.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve noticed healthier skin after playing the audio. I’ve looped it inconsistently for a couple of months. It works well synergistically together with Eternity and the Anti Aging audio.

7 Likes

Does it improve the condition or completely heal it?how long does it take to see effect?

1 Like

Raymond Grace is still around ?

3 Likes

I want to remind you all, this works with your natural body, but in a very amplified way.
If you aren’t due to genetics able to heal certain things, it works with you, so it wont be able to do things you aren’t naturally able too.
Most humans have around the same range of healing potential and abilities, but genetic inheritance also plays a role in how you heal.
Some may heal with more scar tissue than others, some experience hyperpigmentation in damaged areas etc.
this increases your own natural ability a lot, but of course this takes a toll on your body stores, there is only so much I can supplement with energy, I know a lot a people would have you think that you can create amino acids and minerals out of thin air. But its not how the body works, at least its not something I am aware of.
(of course I always welcome the opportunity to learn more and I may be far unqualified to say state this, but I try to work with what is possible for the human body) I really cant understand how people think they can create nutrition out of thin air.
You have physical body, if you want physical effects you have to work with the physical process.

51 Likes

Dreamweaver blessings. In my case my main reason for purchase is to assist in healing my body form retention of fluid and swelling. I drink ample water and take magnesium and the recommended vitamins. Am I wrong in assuming that advanced Healing was going t help me to heal this?.

1 Like

it is not a normal process to be like that, your body will try to heal from it.
I think certainly it will help in the process.
But its for healing. (for example, its far easier to destroy cancerous cells than to ‘heal’ them, its literally not your cells or 'pro-life or pro-body at that point)

15 Likes

Thanks for replying. However, I am not sure what you are getting at in response to my post (is it that what I am asking for isn’t possible)?

Yes :) Talked to him a few months ago!

1 Like

(inflammation is part of a process of healing, because inflammation for one, signals stem cells to respond, I think definitely from damage it will help.)
But I don’t know what exactly is the problem you have :slight_smile: that causes it.
I am just saying a few things may not be helped, like active destruction of cancer cells, or things your body doesn’t want to heal.
Not personal to you of course, just in a more general way.

20 Likes

Any comments as to more specifically healing dopamine or androgen receptors?

2 Likes

You are clearer now. My teachings point to the fact that some part or parts of me may not want to heal. A resistance for some reason. This happens. Any suggestion to have that or those parts be of one accord to facilitate healing.

Awesome, glad he is still around.
I know we lost slim spurling.

6 Likes

Spurling, sadly yes!! Grace is pretty elderly but seems to be in good health and spirit!

1 Like

Bro, pass on his work, ask him even. I feel sad when no history is kept. The humans have done a lot, its good for human history. Like Slim had a lot of herbal knowledge, he didn’t write or pass it on. (not to put you in a position) but I think we need to start to tabulate this information.

21 Likes

Absolutely!! I will ask him that… He has trained a few of his students and has written some books, but I am not very sure what he covers in them…

3 Likes

Hi Dream, would this be able to heal issues like balanitis and does this heal everything wrong in the body? Is the new stem cells and scar tissue removal different from this?

Got it yesterday. Once I started using it, I felt stuff around an old scar I have on my hand. Then something in my head.
Quit a powerful sleep supplement I was taking for 80 days before June, and been suffering from bad sleep. Now, though, I slept well for the first time this entire month (vs. a few days ago when I had the worst sleep of the year).

4 Likes

I have a question what are cancerous cells from an energetic point of view how do they form? In my experience the cause is negative, repressed and “stuck” energy from blockages. The blockages mainly form because of the negative energies cause they bring the body in disbalance and it can’t function properly. How do they get to the point where they are literally not my cells anymore? lol. I always thought they are just poor cells with too much negative energie buildup. I mean working on my issues combined with your anti cancer field right afterwards does work really well but your point of view could help me understand it maybe even better. Do negative beings take advantage of them? like “hijacking” them at some point so that they are not really my cells anymore?

3 Likes