Advice for my daily stack please

Would this stack be okay for daily use whenever I’m not using any other stacks?
Are any of the fields not okay for daily use?
Does it clash?
Does it go over the max of 4 permanent physical fields?
Should I change the order?

1. Torsion Field x3
  2. Plasma Light x1
  3. Orgone Accumulator x3
  4. Ojas Refined and Defined x2
  5. The Golden Elixir x2
  6. Mstate Platinum x3
  7. Automated Grounding x2

Should I add Cosmo-Volt in-between 2. and 3.?
Or should I let 2. handle the daily physical health and use Cosmo-Volt when I need more physical healing?

Maybe after I’ve turned 18, I’ll buy The Plasmatron to replace 2. and 3.
Maybe The Blueprint of Life too, which I’m assuming would go before Plasmatron/2. and 3.

1. It’s rare for fields to be ‘clashing’ with each other really, if anything it just adds up to the experience

Angelic vibrations before higher being experience is a whole level up from just either field on its own :slight_smile:

1. Not necessary, but if you’d like to yes that’s where you’d put it. (although, I’m thinking it could work both ways really.)

2. I like the addition of cosmo volt for its buzzing effect of detecting what needs healing and where, so I wouldn’t solely depend on plasma light.

3. I’d add Blueprint after the detecting fields, like cosmo volt and orgone.

4. Love the addition of Mstates after Jindan :)

3 Likes

Thank you for the help :smiley:
I’ve read that Jindan has mstate gold included so I thought it was a good idea to use Mstate Platinum after it.
So even with Cosmo Volt added, it doesn’t go over the max of 4 permanent fields?
I’m a beginner to this stack thing, just been researching the forum for fields I’d like to use and answers to my questions.

Currently I’m going to start the PONR stack with a twist, I’m going to use the Aura Cleansing by itself for 2 weeks, then replace it with Torsion field in the PONR stack and use Trauma Healing and Forgiveness and Release at the end of the stack. Going to use that stack for about 3 months from what I’ve been advised.

Do you think my PONR stack idea is good? Thanks a lot for the help I appreciate it.

3 Likes

There is no limit :smiley:
Unless you feel like you are adding too many fields etc
But the limit depends on your capacity really
And where you are right now, energetically
You can always use the energy expansion card and the attunement card to absorb fields better, assimilation etc

I do think it’s a good idea to use the cleansing field extensively for 2 weeks yes, other than that I think it’s better to stick to the recommendations.

I also think it’s a better idea to listen to other fields while using the aura clearing field, to release the negative and infuse what’s left with positivity and self love :slight_smile:

And I don’t think torsion replaces clearing field, it has a similar effect but differently, in this case it clears up and creates space for fields to flow

4 Likes

When it says max of 4 permanent fields, does it mean external physical fields like facial symmetry, height booster, muscle fields, etc. and not internal physical things like plasma light, cosmo volt, mstates etc.?

I thought that the description of aura cleansing says that it can remove fields from your aura? That’s my reasoning of using it by itself and replacing it with torsion. Should I put aura cleansing back in and take torsion out?

I’ve read that torsion is like a booster and makes it easier to get results. Maybe I should keep both aura cleansing and torsion in the stack? The stack would be up to 9 fields but I’m sure I can handle it.

How many fields would you think would be the max for me? I’m 16 if that matters because people say it’s based off of your energy levels, I wanted to use a stack containing something like 12-14 fields but split it into 2 different stacks, If i used the stack altogether it would save me 3 months of time.

The plan was to do this:
Use this stack for 3 months,
Torsion
PONR
Trauma Healing
Forgiveness and Release.

Then use this for 3 months:
Torsion
All purpose anxiety removal
Amygdala healing
Self love and acceptance
Depths of your soul
Extreme Confidence
Blarney Stone.

Like I said if I used both together it would save me 3 months of time.

I’m 16 so I can’t buy fields at the moment, I’ve been researching for the best free fields that I would want to use.
I have the whole year planned out of stacks I want to use haha.
Thank you for your time, I really appreciate the help :smiley:

3 Likes

Okay, I invite you to ‘understand’ fields to be able to better handle your vision of your stacks.

That, ideally, would start by reading the threads, but more importantly grasping that understanding of the field, through experience and knowledge, both.

You can find some saying torsion is a booster for ease of words really, but you wanna understand more of what torsion is, how it feels in your body, how it recharges, replaces, infuses your being, etc.

I don’t think you should have your whole year planned out, if it helps you then sure, but you are an ever changing being specially with fields, the pace that you will be enduring these changes is quite marvelous, so as a way to appreciate this, focus on you in the Now, this very moment

You can build a stack from both these combined to cut time and for better improvement.

Amygdala healing, Self Love and Acceptance, Depths of Your Soul, Extreme Confidence, and Torsion are all fields you can include now

You can use something like

Energy Deep Aura Cleansing
Torsion
Exorcism rite
SLR
(Deep Brain Magnetic Stimulation)
Amygdala Healing
Trauma Release
Forgiveness and Release
Depths of your soul
Self Love and Acceptance
Extreme confidence
Love Gratitude and Appreciation
All purpose anxiety removal
(Outlook Retrainer)
Blarney stone

You can use these whenever you like, there is no perfect order, timing, speakers, nothing :smiley:

It’s a good and a relieving fact when doing these stacks, you can enjoy having fun :smiley:

That, and your other stack in your other thread. Together they are both complete really. You can add Flower of Life if you can’t get blueprint yet, it will enhance your stacks and create space for more harmony.

And no worries, age is irrrelavant of your energy levels. :)

2 Likes

Thank you I really appreciate it, I’ll research more upon the fields and I’ll try and see how they feel when I use them.

I’ll stop worrying about whether dust is affecting my speakers and I’ll see how many fields I can handle by seeing if I get too tired.

I’ll think about adding Flower of Life and Cosmo Volt added to the daily stack also.

I’m really trying to learn but sometimes this stuff can get complicated haha, well I’m only a beginner and 16 so I guess I’ll understand more overtime.

Thank you so much for the help.
You’ve saved me 3 months of my time, saved my money because now I know my speakers are fine, even if they aren’t perfect and in brand new like condition or if they have a little bit of dust, saved me from limiting beliefs on the maximum of 4 permanent fields thing, and gave me a better understanding.

4 Likes

You have been making amazing stacks so far man! Enjoy the journey ahead! :heart::heart:

And thank you for your precious words :)

3 Likes

Thank you so much, I’ve spent a lot of time making them, I’ll use the PONR + Extras stack for 3-4 months see how it goes.
Looking forward to this journey.
Can you just clarify on the aura cleansing field, it’s okay to use daily with other fields? Because in the description it said it can remove fields from your aura.
Again thank you for the help it’s reduced my overthinking and gave me better understanding.

2 Likes

Yeah it does remove fields used prior, so better to start out your day with it

But this advice doesn’t work for these night stacks :D

I’d been meaning to use this field recently and I had to plan out using it for 2 days straight :D

So you can have 3 hours between the last field you listened to and deep cleanse.

2 Likes

I see, so I doesn’t remove all the fields you’ve used before, just fields 3 hours before, right?

Can I listen to fields straight after aura cleanse or do I have to wait a bit?

And how do you know this by the way? because it doesn’t state that it only removes fields 3 hours prior in the description.

1 Like

Yeah just 3 hours before, and you can jump into next fields right away yes :D

The purse I’m wearing now doesn’t have my forum credentials :stuck_out_tongue: but you can find the information across the forums :D

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll do some more researching for better understanding.
Can’t wait to get started with this stack, being reassured and stopping my overthinking/limiting beliefs.

You’ve been really helpful, I appreciate it. I’ve been overthinking a lot recently especially about the speaker thing, I got mad (well not really mad) that my family was putting stuff on my speaker and touching/moving it. I also know that I can use any speaker no matter the condition and that bluetooth doesn’t mess up the fields. Today was very helpful.

Do you mind if I message you if I need any help in the future?

1 Like

My Pms are open anytime man, but also other members can offer different perspectives, and interesting conversations as well :slight_smile:

Happy to help anytime

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll try my best to understand these fields better, so excited to start using these stacks. A better me is coming. Happy new year btw hope you have a great one.

2 Likes

I thought last month you had decided to listen to your PONR stack for 90-100 days?

1 Like

This stack is for the future I’m just wondering if it was okay. PONR + others are the focus til the end of those 3 months of usage, or whenever I feel like I’ve gotten the results.

No, the OP (I thought I had used the Reply to Thread button. Sorry if I didn’t.)

Thanks for the advice man, I like my name too haha

1 Like

Like I said in the post, this stack would be for whenever I’m not using any other stacks.