Advice for self sabotage

Can someone advise me, which fields are the best to use to deal with self sabotage and to end it?

4 Likes

fields that break your patterns:

• ego dissolution
  • devil reversed
  • vibration of transcendence
  • conceptual realizations

fields that cleanse and remove negative energy:

• internal alchemical crucible
  • repel negative energy
  • clear all negative energy
  • de-inhabiter combo
16 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Not sure if listening to fields would solve the source of the problem, but just take care of the symptoms temporarily.

Maybe inner child work to understand why it’s happening in the first place would be helpful as well

4 Likes

i agree, with self sabotage one could supplement field listening with meditation.

1 Like

Adding to all already suggested def Parental Love, Regain innocence, Youth recapture and become whole.

6 Likes

Adding to many good suggestions, Root Chakra, and Auric Repair.

6 Likes

What type of self sabotage are you facing? If you figure out the reason it can be better targetted. For example it could be a confidence issue resulting in missing opportunities, an issue related to past trauma, an addiction to something, unable to accept yourself, or even fear and ego that causes you to regress back into the same patterns.

I’d go for changing mindset (abundance/spiritual), raising vibration, meditation (to look inwards for the cause of your issues) , higher self connection, removing anxiety and fear, increasing confidence, ego dissolution, archetype of parental love, trauma release, shen.

6 Likes