Advice on mandalas

You need made him aware of what youu are trying to do and tellling the truth that its for the bennefit of all :seedling: :four_leaf_clover: .

Dont need to be serious or demanding , the mandalas are well designed visuallly so maybe he can “take the risk” and accept it because the mandala its cool and it fits to his aesthetics standards :white_check_mark: .

Ass a phone wallpaper - desktop .

7 Likes

This an example of one of the luck mandalas

4 Likes

can i just tell him that the picture is for lucky charm ?

no need to explain the whole mandala energy stuff ??

Thank you for the LUCKY horshoe and clover

2 Likes

Thanks to you , dont forget to share your next bountiful harvest :four_leaf_clover: ;)

Simple its better :dart:, something like , this is an awesome wallpaper , look at him , how beauty :heart_eyes: and it gives you luck , the ancient believe of the four leaf and horse shoe … So what do you think Dad? :crossed_fingers: :green_heart:

Dads and old people in general have the default wallpaper :laughing: lol so … may he not resist at all .

4 Likes

got it, thank you so much :smiley:

lastly ,i saw the original photo
seems like the opening of the horseshoe points left
so when i print it, do i need to rotate the picture like what you did on your phone ??

1 Like

Ye its about preferences , if you printed you can put it :arrow_down: :arrow_lower_left::arrow_up: :arrow_upper_right:

The luck energy may be a bit inclined or something or sided but there is no problem :grin:

Sr if i can suggest an impression of an ID card plastified could be helpful . Give to him and only ask to carry the mandala in her wallet . Thats what alot of ussers do .

4 Likes

What’s the difference between luck mandala on Instagram and this one?

Will deep aura clearing field from dreamseeds clear fields off from the mandala??

1 Like

Hi @SAMRAk :wave:

No man

Even the Curse Spell Remover , wont remove Sapien Med Fields

They were very finely programmed

5 Likes

The Draw Luck mandala was a life-changer for me. It worked well for me in the past and as I posted earlier, I think it is one of Dreams best creations based on the results I got, along with the old Powerful Good Luck Energy audio which I also used before the mandalas were posted on Instagram. What’s even great is that they are free, yet they can transform your life for the better. With the help of the mandala, I am now able to purchase new gadgets, gumroad audios, subscribe to Patreon (Sapien and Regius Pura) and also mandalas from Maitreya Fields. Also, I have no job for a long time now, yet I receive a substantial monthly passive income for about 2 years now, thanks to the Sapien tools.

I also recently downloaded the Lucky Horseshoe and Clover mandala on my phones and 2 laptops and I can feel the soothing, subtle energy from it. I’ll have it printed at a digital photo shop next week. My suggestion is that you can just use one of them and no need to use both and you’d still benefit most likely.

8 Likes

I had that mandala too but I gave it to my cat. Now he’s a fat potato cat. That always lucky whenever he going out always come back with food. Also neighbors seems to love him and give too much food actually. He really fat now

3 Likes

Wow! See? It even works for your pet cat. Why not give it a shot to help you and your mother’s business.

1 Like

I don’t think she likes to wear that mandala on necklace :rofl:but I actually gave her luck sigil but I took it back. Cause the ring scratches a lot.

1 Like

Will mandala work on cracked mobile display?

Yes

well depend on crack size , :laughing:

If its something like that , dont know , because havent tested . ( Most likely not )

But if its the "normal scratch " ( or scratches )

Of course

3 Likes

There are small cracks, alright it should work
Thank you for answers

i thought u had to print it off for it to work

It works on device screens too.

1 Like

how do they even work do i just put them on my phone.