Lucky Horseshoe and Clover

Lucky Horseshoe and Clover

Drawing from the archetype of the luck associated with a horseshow and of a four leafed clover, this image aim to energize those benefits to you in an amplified way.

GET THIS UNIQUE ITEM HERE

35 Likes

No teaser listens this time!!

Time to unlock that crypto wallet!!!

runs to check Gumroad

10 Likes

Lol yeah
I guess I’ll need to set this up sooner or later :neutral_face:

5 Likes

This isn’t a audio is it?

1 Like

no, Image.

7 Likes

guess this will go into my garage/gym :D

1 Like

Let alone actually start investing! I have a little less than 0.5 Ether from my old job where I asked to get paid in crypto thinking I’d save a precious half ether for the future haha… Already had left by the time I learnt more :D

5 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

4 Likes

Wait what ? How ? I mean…You use this like a mandala ?

2 Likes

yes.

9 Likes

@Captain_Nemo So this works when we become an owner of this NFT and otherwise its a dud?

1 Like

i think i did something wrong, gonna check again

2 Likes

damn lol

3 Likes

yeh gas prices are crazy. might as well, just leave it there for now.
You get the full sized one, but the images work on their own as well.

22 Likes

there is a workaround where you can use the BNB smart chain as a way to reduce ETH gas fee, it’s a bit complicated.

1 Like

The ETH 2.0 with proof-of-stake will sort out the Gas fee prices but that’s still around 1 or 2 years give or take away.

ETH at the moment is only good to hold as crypto, since value will go up because there will be a limitation of coins circulating after July with London update.

With Gas prices so high not worth for daily transactions, even when to move ETH wallet to wallet is so expensive… Like they say XRP to the moon :rofl: only takes 0.25p on fee’s

1 Like

If it ever comes out lol

1 Like

and this?

I have this as my phone background since release, and my life has been improving so fast! I’ve been having more positive outcomes in situations, my family has been more positive, i’ve been given more opportunities to grow my skills (helping heal my friend’s dad, and also helping someone else… both have been going extremely well). I’ve also been given help and advice from others, some on this forum, to achieve my goals. Sorry I’m not being very specific on anything here, but this has helped me a lot!

And to top it off, just now I was in a Rocket League tournament, I play them 2-3 times a week and hardy ever do well. My team tonight not only won the tourney, but we only allowed 2 goals against in the 8 games!

25 Likes

Forgive me, I did not understand: how do i buy on rarible?

2 Likes