Lucky Horse Shoe and Clovers

No. What I can tell is that I felt, in the last week, a small to moderate charge on my aura, mainly around the arms. It looks a bit like Armor of Light and Glory, but with an electricity feeling on it, and closer to your physical body than Armor of Light.

About effects, no real big lucky event (until yesterday maybe). Actually, I experienced several disruptive events that seemed to be bad luck at first. And everytime I experienced them, my third eye started burning a lot. The summary of my week was: Disruptive event → Third eye burning → Repeat. This I can guarantee as being an effect from this field.

However, yesterday I experienced a major life change, a positive one, but I think this chain started way before I bought this field. Of course, it may have accelerated the process, and probably did since an extraordinarily unlikely event trigged the end of this chain :thinking: However, my overall feeling is that the field is working on something to call its own, and it just helped to finish a job it didn’t start :laughing:

Dream once described luck as ‘‘having the universe work in your favor to attract the things you desire into your life’’. I feel it’s accurate, and I think the field is working on my long-term goals, not caring too much about short-term events. So, patience using this field is advised.

12 Likes

Hello Everyone This is my review of this amazing audio,

This audio is like no other in terms of luck, People treat me with alot of respect and are very nice to me when I use it.
I am also perceived as more attractive and very confident.

Well My first semester of college here it is, I wanted to join a fraternity. If you don’t know what a Fraternity is, It’s basically a social club that parties, does social events and fundraising events and there was a rush week. So basically I did what I had to do, You have to go to the rushees events so the members get to know you,etc. I went to most of them and they had an invite only party if you go to a specific amount of events which I unfortunately didn’t go to because my family is strict on that kind of stuff but they said they will give calls that night to people who got accepted for a bid to pledge the fraternity.
That morning I played this audio and its been a few hours and I thought I was expecting a call.
Played this audio a 2nd time about an hour ago and mid through the audio I Receive an email on how to accept a bid to the fraternity. Me being skeptical because I am not sure if that email was sent to everyone, one because I did not receive the call, So I texted one of the Fraternities’ managers(Guy who sent me an email), He told me that it was an invite to the Fraternities’ Bid and that he had the wrong number for me. Haha this audio is amazing, Coincidence? I think not.
Also a lot of people been interested in me lately.
Thank you for reading my review.

20 Likes

Anyone have any more updates on this field?

I found my hairbrush after two months after two minutes of playing this if that counts lol

But then again, I rarely play this field

Too few minutes in the day to hear ‘em all!!

But whenever I did play it
I think there was a sense of renewed hope
Reinstalled hope of miracles existing , and it felt nice
Idk I liked the lightness it provided especially if you’re the type of person who tends to have the odds favor.

9 Likes

after that field

4 Likes

Captain is this field different from the image version? https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/new-release-lucky-horseshoe-and-clover/

1 Like

The audio on steroid lol

1 Like

From the item description:

Question, how do you guys download the mp3 file? There’s a downlink link, but I don’t get an mp3 file. It keeps opening up to my browser on Safari and it just plays there instead.

right click on the file and it should show up a download function or there are 3 little dots where you can choose to download if you click on those

1 Like

Thanks, I had to do it on my computer browser and through gmail. I couldn’t do it on my phone or the mail app on my Mac.

1 Like

Once its downloaded and opens to play youll see an arrow pointing upwards at the bottom of the screen, touch there and it gives you the option to save it.

Majority of the audios youll just see them in your recent downloaded audios but for some reason some of them (like this one) open a black screen first playing right away.

Usually the ones with a long serie with letters and numbers in their name before the actual name, so with those do what i said

2 Likes

I don’t see the arrow pointing upwards at the bottom of the screen. It’s just a blank screen with the audio controls displaying. This is the only thing that shows. And I was running the cursor all over the screen to see if anything shows up. Maybe it’s different with the Mac and Safari.

But I think I figured it out. I right-clicked on the audio controls and clicked on the ‘Download Video’ and that downloaded it as the mp3 file. And also on the iPhone, you open the link to that same blank page in Safari and just press the ‘share’ icon and ‘Save to Files’ and that saved it on my phone directly as the mp3. But thanks for your advice though.

The field itself doesnt show the arrow

Its the screen phone.

Once you have it blank touch the screen and youd see the white part at the bottom

I’m not really understanding what you mean by blank touching the screen. Can you show me a screenshot of what the white part at the bottom looks like, by any chance?

oh great :unamused: you made me go back to the email i got when i bought this and then i thought i got lucky and bought the Divine Tree but it was a glitch :tired_face::tired_face::joy::joy:

anywayyy never mind lol

so here its how its supposed to look:

then you touch the arrow and it opens the menu for you to save it:

2 Likes

Oh okay, gotcha. Thanks a lot. Sorry about putting you through all that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

haha its ok :blush:

1 Like

Does anyone here know how to buy this item because it just keeps on saying ‘page not found’ with some error code?

1 Like

I’m guessing you’re using the link in the OP of this thread, because as far as I can tell, this item is no longer listed on teespring.

If I remember correctly, there was a moment a few months back when teespring did something to their store which resulted in a few items getting deleted from the sapien shop on teespring. Some of those other items had to be re-added by Team Dream. Perhaps this one was missed in that process.

In any event, your best bet would be to send a DM to @SammyG who will find a solution for you.

4 Likes