Lucky Horse Shoe and Clovers

sorry I got confused with picture version :sunglasses:

2 Likes

No worries. Glad to help!

3 Likes

All good, I just now noticed today that an audio version came out.

1 Like

Quick update, for one, this audio for me is easily the most energetically taxing to use out of everything from the Dreamweaver library. Itā€™s a dense energy and seems to take more out of me than any other energetic tool I use, even from other producers. As of now I can barely handle one loop per session and it looks like itā€™s best if I only do 2 loops a day max with this.

At least that energetic drain came with a benefit. My day job is in the medical field, and normally the workload is ridiculous on any given day. The first time I used this was just around 2 hours before I clocked in today (2 loops). Took over an hour for me to even halfway integrate the energy and made my brain feel heavy for quite some time. Anyway, The past 2 days have required me to work overtime in order to complete all my tasks. Today, the workload was almost non-existentā€¦the ENTIRE day, and most of what I did have to do was quick and easy to handle. Think as long as I use this tool wisely, it can potentially be a great companion on my journey.

25 Likes

This audio is amazing! So far it works the best out of all the lucky audios Iā€™ve tried! :D I love this audio. :D

18 Likes

How long is this audio?

9:38

3 Likes

I donā€™t if itā€™s this field or other ones that I listen to but Iā€™m seeing my luck improve. Itā€™s everyday things that seem to be just working out for me. Sometimes, they are so small that I forget that itā€™s still luck in play. In my mind, Iā€™d been waiting for something big or life changing luck incidentsā€¦ . which I need to release on, clearly.

For example, Iā€™ve been wanting to buy a weighted blanket and found a great quality one a couple of days ago for 50% off. Today, at a grocery checkout, I was looking at a box of muffins and the cashier asked me if I wanted them for free and added them to my bag.

Iā€™d be happy to have this trend continue. :relaxed:

41 Likes

Got it this morning, due to heavy nudges of the system.

Two listens and this has already had quite effect on my day:

• A spontaneous meeting that happened and helped me significantly with what I am currently undertaking.
  • Currently trading my car for a scooter: an interesting opportunity coming out of nowhere (the guy literally had a download during a deliberated pause I made, that led to ā€œoh I may have an opportunity for you with that client of mineā€¦ā€ :grin:)
  • Discussions with my parents getting deeper and more purposeful than usual.
23 Likes

This field is truly amazing :pray:
Way beyond our human beliefs about luck.

I am feeling there is so much added bonus from Captain as well:

• changing the mindset to a more positive one (likes attract the likes)
  • deserving outlook
  • probability alteration (ofc)
  • divine grace (felt it so strongly) and perhaps intercession/reverence with higher beings/gods (this was made during the homa period: kubera was released two days before, lakshmi one day after / the experiencing is definitely different though)
  • pouring and sharing that luck energy / positivity with the people we meet.
  • taping into the collective
  • etc.

Another nice thing about that field, it just feels damn good :heart_eyes:

This + Capital Governance :100::100:

28 Likes

This quite simply is the only luck related audio that convinced me that I no longer needed the original luck audio (still love that one). It does work in a mysterious way to me. Overall though seems to make everyday life easier while also soothing and brightening oneā€™s outlook on life in general. This seems to work more directly on wish fulfillment than even the original luck audio.

23 Likes

Aww I just got this one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

First impression:

I was trying to remember what this (gorgeous) music reminded me of, like a movie or something and i couldnt figure itā€¦

And then I thought of Mom Chandi and felt her presence, reassuring me on what i thought the other day, i wanted this field, but at the time it was released or all the past days, i felt i would be greedy or in a way (my own way) thinking i was doubting the power or blessings of other fields to give me ā€œa special luckā€ like already having Capital Governance (which brings me luck in a way) or Chandi + Astha (that pour blessings over my days like flowers along my path) or all the Divine Armor kind of ones that make you feel lucky when they strike powerful protection over you etc etc ā€¦

But primarily Shatachandi oneā€¦

And then while listening to this and feeling Chandi, (and specially because ive played it back again today after 3 days of not) i understood her message:

I am ready to go on my own, and ill be ok, she will always be here for me, i just dont have to cling to her for me to feel her and her blessings (like playing her audio daily and sometimes several times, like any time i felt whatever not going well id play it until feeling ok again)

Like a Mom when a toddler follows her every where because he/she cant be without her for a secondā€¦ but then as the toddler grows knows that she will always be there for him/her, her love will always follow us, and when nothing works shes there for anything we need, and we can just ā€œvisitā€ her from time to time.

So then i figured not what movie but the experience:

i felt like when a child/teen goes out on an adventure joyful, hopeful, giggling as if my Mom (Chandi) had given me a special clover i deserved and was ready to have and is weaving at me at the door while i run out there jumping looking behind smiling at her and holding that clover in one hand and weaving back at her with the other, excited for that path opening ahead of me, knowing already all the unexpected fun gifts ill find along the way. :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

Such a beautiful cool feeling.

And thanks ā€œMomā€ for this.

I already feel it as a very special different kind of luck growing around me like when Cinderella is transformed by the fairy Godmother

:blush:

16 Likes

Iā€™ve been eyeing this field for awhile, finally caved in and bought itā€¦ Happens to be 7th of july (7.7) too :joy:

15 Likes

review:
(Warning: my solely own perception)

I feel that this field ties together for the ultimate effect (In = Mind and Around Us = Aura)

From the inside:

SLR
The Unbreakable
Crucible
Anxiety remover

Then the outside:

Navagraha Homa
Feng Shui
Plasma flower

Then above:
Intercession (all kinds)

Creating a concoction which we perceive as ā€œluckā€

And I say this, because I personally believe that luck is when preparation and opportunity fall on the same spot and you are the center of that eventā€¦ being that spot harmonious, balanced, clean : INVITING.

Nothing far from what i really felt that night i bought this, like Cinderella being wrapped around in a haze of glowing dust by the touch of the Good Fairy. (Intercession)

She was ready, she ā€˜deserved itā€™ (using this with cautious, i think we all deserve some, but specifically in the Cinderella example) the opportunity presented at the same time, and all started falling into placeā€¦ was she lucky that night? Was she the next day when the shoe fitted?

No.

Preparation + opportunity + intercession + high vibrational surrounding

= Luck.

Thats what i feel ive been having around me, that dusty glowing golden energy following me everywhere so when I happen to be at the perfect spot at the perfect time then i get lucky!

Those who normally think are lucky or that other people think are lucky, have a very powerful and strong positive mind, and ā€œi got thisā€ attitude, ā€œits mine i dont even have to fight for it, itll come because its mineā€ or ā€œitll come because uhm i want it :woman_shrugging:t2:ā€ = Unbreakable + SLR + Anxiety remover + Crucible.

Then we think that said lucky ppl ā€œalways show up when someone is giving away something, or when what they needed was being offered at this or that place, or just like when that spot opened up they show upā€ ā€¦ oh how lucky this person is etc etc

That place, that spot, that office, that Bingo festival etc whatever is was harmonious when the harmonious person show up :tipping_hand_woman:t2: That simple. (Feng shui, Plasma flower, navagraha)

Yeah well is not that simple, because we dont know where when how at what time and what things will line up exactly when i happen to be there right?

Yes it is not that simple.

But now it is :blush: i have always felt lucky but this field REALLY makes me physically feel lucky like I feel a thick layer of goodness over Me, a membrane of infinite sticky high vibrational attractive energy walking with Me if you will. Pixy dust around Me.

So:

1- i walk anywhere like (without the element of fear) as when a tall rough cowboy enters a bar pushing the swing doors and go get what he wants and then leaves. (Remember I dont feel rough I feel like i can go anywhere and take what i want because its mine) = energetically grabbing from the Universe what is always there in the air for all of us to just ā€œgrabā€

Which leads me to the second thing this is making me realize:

The energy of luck is every-where. Because the Universe and Abundance is everywhere!! EVERYWHERE!!!

All restaurants in the whole world: have customers every day
All flights have passengers
All hotels have guests etc etc
If not daily at least weekly

Everything has everything.

The difference in quantity and amount is defined by what again?

Our state of mind, the harmony of the place and the intercession to wrap you with the Force of the Abundance of The Universe at any point any where.

So friendsā€¦ if you wanna try in detail, my advice is

Choose the fields, or tags or mandalas that can represent each one of the elements i mentioned above, but the ones that resonate to you, and then choose how to keep the spaces in your life (school, business, office, car, home etc) harmonious all the time and then choose who you want to get intercession from.

And then get this field to put all in a blender And youll start seeing and feeling luck always on your side.

Until next time šŸ§šā€ā™€ :mage:t2: šŸ§šŸ»ā€ā™€ :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:

:kissing_heart:

22 Likes

Forgot to add about my experience over a week ago. I play this daily.

Went into a local deli / wine shop and the owner was there. She was super nice and friendly to me (believe itā€™s the SM field working) and helped me with some wine recommendations. Then she ended up giving me 2 free bottles of red wine at checkout. I told her no but she insisted. Not one, but two bottles!! I was so happy and grateful. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Feeling very grateful and blessed when these wonderful lucky things happen to me. :pray:

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo for creating this wonderful field. :heart_eyes:

25 Likes

New fields like Heart Coherence, New Perspectives, and Yagnas tremendously increased my manifestation capabilities, so I bought this Final Boss today to see how far I can push my luck stat. Played it only once and I can already say itā€™s one of the strongest SM fields Iā€™ve ever used.

I also agree with @DavisSapien when he says this is one of the most energetically taxing audios from Dreamā€™s library. My energy system went through a strong and radical shift, and my body is vibrating in a way I felt once or twice in my entire life. My third eye still burns the same way, even after half an hour.

I would say Iā€™m excited to see the results this field will bring, but actually, a better way to describe is a mix of curiosity with restlessness. Wasnā€™t expecting something that strong, so yeah, this is the feeling :face_with_monocle:

Update: Iā€™m in a more energized state now than before I played the field, but the energetic drain at the beginning is real anyway. The order was: Baseline state ā†’ heavy drain for about 40 minutes ā†’ more energetic state.

29 Likes

Very accurate as far as the energetic roller coaster it puts you through.

5 Likes

I wonder how this works on the energy body from what youā€™ve describedā€¦ Any ideas?

4 Likes

No. What I can tell is that I felt, in the last week, a small to moderate charge on my aura, mainly around the arms. It looks a bit like Armor of Light and Glory, but with an electricity feeling on it, and closer to your physical body than Armor of Light.

About effects, no real big lucky event (until yesterday maybe). Actually, I experienced several disruptive events that seemed to be bad luck at first. And everytime I experienced them, my third eye started burning a lot. The summary of my week was: Disruptive event ā†’ Third eye burning ā†’ Repeat. This I can guarantee as being an effect from this field.

However, yesterday I experienced a major life change, a positive one, but I think this chain started way before I bought this field. Of course, it may have accelerated the process, and probably did since an extraordinarily unlikely event trigged the end of this chain :thinking: However, my overall feeling is that the field is working on something to call its own, and it just helped to finish a job it didnā€™t start :laughing:

Dream once described luck as ā€˜ā€˜having the universe work in your favor to attract the things you desire into your lifeā€™ā€™. I feel itā€™s accurate, and I think the field is working on my long-term goals, not caring too much about short-term events. So, patience using this field is advised.

12 Likes

Hello Everyone This is my review of this amazing audio,

This audio is like no other in terms of luck, People treat me with alot of respect and are very nice to me when I use it.
I am also perceived as more attractive and very confident.

Well My first semester of college here it is, I wanted to join a fraternity. If you donā€™t know what a Fraternity is, Itā€™s basically a social club that parties, does social events and fundraising events and there was a rush week. So basically I did what I had to do, You have to go to the rushees events so the members get to know you,etc. I went to most of them and they had an invite only party if you go to a specific amount of events which I unfortunately didnā€™t go to because my family is strict on that kind of stuff but they said they will give calls that night to people who got accepted for a bid to pledge the fraternity.
That morning I played this audio and its been a few hours and I thought I was expecting a call.
Played this audio a 2nd time about an hour ago and mid through the audio I Receive an email on how to accept a bid to the fraternity. Me being skeptical because I am not sure if that email was sent to everyone, one because I did not receive the call, So I texted one of the Fraternitiesā€™ managers(Guy who sent me an email), He told me that it was an invite to the Fraternitiesā€™ Bid and that he had the wrong number for me. Haha this audio is amazing, Coincidence? I think not.
Also a lot of people been interested in me lately.
Thank you for reading my review.

20 Likes