Black Friday Sales and Cyber Monday Nov 2021

I’m going to assume you’ve done the usual steps with gumroad of logging out of your account, closing your browser, clearing your cache? Or restarting your transaction fresh in a different browser, with a cleared cache?

1 Like

Yeah
I’ll try one more time, otherwise I guess it’s probably on the bank side :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I got 2 audio fields, and here’s my testimonials.

VoC (yes I’m late to the party) = Self Realization. - Really obvious results. So happy.

Pure Magnetic Hearth Coherence = Did not notice any results, listening for 2 days, but it may be because VoC dominated my experience, so everything else seems silly. : )))

7 Likes

Has anyone seen the lucky horseshoe on teespring? I can’t seem to find it…

I didn’t saw it there too

2 Likes

Anyone else have the problem of adding to cart (on E.S. for charms) but the cart either disappears or you can’t click on it

I think Gumroad just likes to make us work for our discounts. haha!

Got my fingers crossed for you and the rest of our friends!

2 Likes

I brought these on the same day a month ago and had exactly the same experience . After all the reviews of Magnetic heart I felt disappointed.

But LOVED Voc

3 Likes

You are not the only one… Most of the “reviews” are highly exaggerated, I’m afraid.

Could you guys please keep this thread about the sales and write testimonials/comments related to the fields in their dedicated topics? :blush:

11 Likes

Can’t find the ascension tag or a pendant.
Will be available later or is it discounted?

The tags are not being sold any more. (Sammy posted some thoughts above in this thread behind that decision and what they’ll do instead of tags.)

The Ascension tag is on The Sapien Shop. But as I understand it, the Shop is still closed and they’re not selling tags, so its location at this moment is a moot point.

2 Likes

Yes i know that’s why i mentioned “a pendant”

I get easily overloaded when i listen to more than 2 fields i will prefer tags or pendants over audios

1 Like

I don’t know that there ever was an “Ascension pendant” (but I could well be mistaken on that) so you might be trying to find something that hasn’t yet existed. Can’t help you there, my friend. Sorry!

same :pray: waiting on mine :blush: :raised_hands:

4 Likes

What is the coupon code for enlightened states? I tried both cyberweekend2021 and cyber2021neither worked?All caps, also. Probably already reduced.

As far as I know, no coupon code for Enlightened States. Only gumroad and tee spring.

Thanks, I got an email with the title EnlightenedStates Cyberweekend Pendant Sales 10-20% Off. I think the reduced price is already there.

2 Likes

I agree. It seems like the prices have been reduced from the usual offerings. Sammy updated us about the Enlightened States up above.

1 Like