Newbie Questions on Painter/Poet/Jeweller, Business and pretty Face things

Hello, I am new here, lady from Australia :relaxed:

I am new to Sapien/Dreams work, although I already know about of morphic field, plasma healing and things of that nature.

I would appreciate feedback on supportive fields and a couple of questions :grin:

Artist, Jeweller, Poet, Design

• “Help” finishing projects.

I am very good at beginning, pattern of getting to 70% complete. This is OK with tech/business operations things with employees to finish, but with the actual painting or the poetry I need to do that myself ;)

• Improve skills, increase coherent expression in my particular modalities

(painting, jewellery, poetry, lingerie)

• Increase sales, profits, increase success in businesses, increase reach/marketing type field

• Investment perhaps, or luck and aligned business openings

Feminine Energetics

I teach feminine energetics, embodiment, polarity and curious on fields that would continue my development, felt-sense experience and deepening.

Physical Fields

I saw in the FAQs that “Estrogen boost” and “Vagus Nerve Stim” is NOT classified as physical

I am a little confused on what is classified as a “physical” field?

Face

I am quite a slender, petite woman and I need MORE Fat in my face cheeks :upside_down_face:

• Will “Face Fat into Stem Cells” use up the fat that is in my face?!?

(Don’t laugh at very important things hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

I have been using Face Lift, Collagen, Symmetry for now. I have not purchased any of the paid ones yet, as wanted to ask in here first.

What are the best face fields?

I will get Plasma Protocol.

Open to hear about deepening Spiritual connection too (I have done plenty of trauma, emotion, energetic clearing). But for now, I am really excited to get my creations out in to the world.

Thank you for any insights and feedback.

2 Likes

Hello. :wave: Welcome to the forum!

A physical field is anything that changes your physical attributes to some more desirable ways. For example, you want to grow your height or nose shape or better posture support. When you use fields to work on them, they’ll be physical fields.

But if you want to change your subconscious or mindset in a different perspective, or you want to feel good by a psychological boost, or a rapid shot in hormones, those are not physical, as the changes are on your mind and not in the body.

Did you visit the Gumroad store? It has many good fields with face and skin related issues. And the descriptions are well detailed to check whether they fit your goals or not. Just write “face/skin” on the search bar and you’ll be good.

Yes. As many people claimed their face fat went down, the field actually use your fat to turn them into stem cell to repair any damage and scarring.

Perso, I think, facial combination from Gumroad/Patreon will be really good for you.

3 Likes

Welcome Muse!

For your creative work you might like to include New Release - The Well of Creativity.

For your business and sales, maybe Kuberas Blessing (the god of wealth). For your investments and financial planning I’d look into capital governance. Then throw in some abundance and luck and you should be good to go:

Hope this helps :)

2 Likes

I found on Gumroad -

Plasma Glass Skin
Microcurrent Stimulation

1 Like

Maybe the Carboxytherapy, if it does not reduce face fat.