Abundance Mindset

37 Likes

Wow, @Captain_Nemois on fire!!

11 Likes

ā€œMind Settingsā€

Love this name @Captain_Nemo :heart_eyes:

Just gonna spam this on all of themā€¦donā€™t mind me :stuck_out_tongue:

18 Likes

Uh oh, now I donā€™t know which to choose. I mean, theoretically one could use both, but theyā€™re both longer fields, and my daily list is already so full.

3 Likes

Ah now I get it!

The captain mustā€™ve been playing this in loop! This explains the current releases frequency!

4 Likes

The music is properly chosen I must say.
A few notes in and already the full day is passing along of how ā€œluckyā€ I feel and am.

I must say @Captain_Nemo, you really outdone yourself.
This seems stronger than some of your different audios for gratitude and abundance combined.

My hat goes off to you. :tophat:

Still playingā€¦ For those of you facing difficult periods, this track seems quite powerful. Iā€™d describe the recipe as a ā€œbit of schuman + gratitude + unconditional love + raise your vibrational stateā€

30 Likes

One more play of this audio and I wonā€™t make it, tears will see the light, itā€™s strong wow :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Canā€™t wait for the Patreon release :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Felt a lot of emotional releases while listening to this :grimacing:

6 Likes

I wonder if this kind of replaces some of the fields

3 Likes

I wanna know too

1 Like

Wow!
Im surprised to feel this mainly in the heart area as pressure.

For the past 2 days, Iā€™ve been going through what I hope is a release process - I listened to several hours of VODL (and VOC, but think this is more related to the first), and all sorts of things came up, usually related to pain due to some experience/trauma in the past that I hadnā€™t thought of for a long time.
Also I find it extremely difficult of letting go of some anger related to an ex who lives in another country and owes me money (4 digits) and doesnā€™t answer texts at the momentā€¦ So i feel stupid to get into this situation, and hurt that he behaves this way, and angry overall.

I think this video taps into that.

17 Likes

Now that youā€™ve said the exact same thing I felt, Iā€™m pretty convinced itā€™s exactly that. It makes my heart become tender again. I felt and re-experienced some memories come back at full force. I think I numbed myself after a few months, because now Iā€™ve felt it raw againā€¦ somehow. This is the first time Iā€™ve felt it to this intensity for months. I cried for a while. This is working on deeper issues for sure.

16 Likes

I already spent last night crying :joy::joy::rofl: (very unusual for me)ā€¦ Iā€™m not anywhere near complete release though unfortunately

I just feel likeā€¦ some things that are coming up and making me ā€œsufferā€ are soā€¦ fundamental building stones of my ego. There is a lot of fighting going on, it feels almost existential, like below these layers of pain there is a void, so my ego keeps forcing me to face these feelings over and over again to avoid reaching the void. And I donā€™t yet have the ability to let these go from within, Iā€™m not there yet - I can turn my attention elsewhere but thatā€™s only a temporary solution. I canā€™t describe it better.
Iā€™ll probably dedicate as much time this weekend as possible to speed this up, Iā€™ll probably include this audio a couple more times as well.

15 Likes

The abundance mindset

This brings abundance towards you, creates a beacon or draw for general (in all forms) abundance and has the mind set and attitude of people who are abundant. (the energy from these are also made to match your own faster, for easier integration.)

From Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/posts/mind-settings-43893662

17 Likes

I just realised that if I did Knight mindset after Abundance mindset, it kind of completes the cycle. Feels like my heart opens up into tenderness, then the Knight mindset generates that resilience.

16 Likes

Iā€™m listening like 10+ times a day whole album, lol, and at night 5 more rofl, Iā€™ve noticed waves of heat, like temperature of the environment gets at least 5 degrees celsius higher. No other results stillā€¦

6 Likes

When this morphic field came out our forum friend @RisingKundaFest was super excited and suggested this to me.

I definitely had my reservations, but i realized how right he was.

It has helped tackle the ā€˜lack mentalityā€™ i embodied and is gradually moving my mindset to abundance and assurance.

18 Likes

Interesting. What were the reservations?

5 Likes

i had the same symptoms heart area while listening

5 Likes