The Requests and Fields

Cardarine is what you want bro, more than enough

4 Likes

Thanks man. Do we need to cycle Cardarine or not?

1 Like

Unfortunately we do man haha 12 weeks is what’s recommended, but listen to your body bro and be conscious of any symptoms

5 Likes

thanks bro.

2 Likes

Adaptogen fields: Ashwaghanda, Rhodiola, Ginseng, etc

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

I’m gonna be honest, this audio Abundance Mindset seems acutely powerful. There’s a spice of multiple audios here.
I’m still sorting it out fully.

And so be it: I have a request!

Some people have lost family members, others have lost themselves or something dear to them. Covid, the “madness” in the world, the current paradigm shift is influencing too many lives. A period widely known as “christmas” which usually is a shopping trend, unfortunately, for many was the period to get together with family…The only one…
Many won’t be able to, due to multiple reasons. Lockdowns. Fear…Or even if they do, the mental state is not the best.

Please consider making this audio available by Christmas on Patreon, if you haven’t, By then.
Again, thanks for all your work. This is taking me through childhood, a few memories from a distant life… hmm…

:heart:

Yesterday I thought about massages to the organs and you released a full album.
Earlier today I made an introductory gratitude post to everyone around here, and now you release this…

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

You gotta do this everyday bro.

Keep the audios coming.

5 Likes

I thought about this for a while, but I’ve only found a card in the book of cards for this which has a temporary effect. I was hoping that there can be a Resilience field, or something that builds up that inner strength to keep going, persevering, being extremely resilient, picking ourselves up after every setback. Hopefully something permanent as well.

Life is just never perfectly smooth, we have loved ones who die, things go awry here and there, things don’t go as expected. Last year I had a breakdown from many things hitting me at the same time, a loved one with cancer, failing a major exam, losing a job, breaking up with a partner, and so on. Until now, I am still dealing with that issue, trying to heal and remove blockages from it, with some fields.

But what I wanted at times, was that ability to immediately get through the 5 stages of grief, to pick myself up immediately instead of being disabled and broken for so long. I’m also somewhat of a shy introvert since I was young, and I find myself giving up really easily with respect to worldly matters. I catastrophise, get anxious easily, etc, and I find that it’s all related to a lack of resilience. Been working at it for over a decade, and it would really be nice to have a field dedicated to that. (Been using the confidence sigil and field and they’ve helped slightly).

2 Likes
7 Likes

Thanks, must have missed that one out. I’ll add it to my stack.

2 Likes

Are you having issues with Willpower?
if so, then use this too.
If not, then you don’t need it.

6 Likes

Request for Eunectes murinus/Big Anakonda experience

@ryantraveling, @_OM

In the meantime the Captain released the Warrior song. Surely it solved that problem, right? :blush:

1 Like

Mindblown. Somehow I missed that description. Totally fits. :star_struck:

1 Like

ReverbA + Full body muscle contractions (like a heavy weight lifting session) + platelet derived growth factor AB targeted to muscles, (no HGH and Test to the muscles please)

1 Like

A field for zinc

2 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo :bowing_man: You honor all of us. bows for longer :bowing_man:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mind-settings-43893662

1 Like

Guys how is Dream ever going to make all these fields if we keep spamming this thread?

He reads faster than you think.

He read a few entire scientific articles in like 2 mins lol.

Senpai goes full Swami Vivekananda on text

10 Likes

Because the goal is not that all of these fields are done, it is a suggestion tab, it does the ones you think best.