Increased Psychic Functioning (IPF) Tag - No longer available

https://thesapienshop.com/collections/sapien-medicine-items/products/increased-psychic-functioning

This item is designed to address all mental and physical factors of psychic functioning, and cause not only a constant level of use, creating neural growth in the correct areas, but improved ability to utilize psychic abilities on the conscious level, by building a bridge between the conscious and subconscious minds. So, this makes you not only able to use more of your psychic ability right now, but will help you to increase the actual power of your psychic mind starting on the level of physical structure!

26 Likes

Soon I swear…

12 Likes

1…2…3 IPF gang spamming this thread with happiness :joy::joy:

4 Likes
1 Like

@uial @SammyG

Do you know if this has the same features as the old IPF from 2 years ago? Or is this one more advanced?

1 Like

thanks god its the same

1 Like

and damn did he cut down the explanation of it haha

2 Likes

Discussion from New Release - Increased Psychic Functioning (Classic Version)

5 Likes

also this

2 Likes

we got the magican as tarot field, I dont he added one into the IPF, if he would it would look different, the same as with the astrological and reach for the stars, they are the same.

If it would be IPF 2.0, then it would be IPF 2.0 and not IPF

2 Likes

makes sense

off topic: should I get SLR tag? Is it stronger than than the audio?

1 Like

This version appears to be the same as the previous Teespring version.

I believe Dream hasn’t yet updated it.

The image which the field is connected to is the same, and no updates have been made to the description or field name indicating an updated version.

@Captain_Nemo or @SammyG can confirm.

12 Likes

Thanks @ludicrous for sharing this.

Thanks @uial
It would be great if @Captain_Nemo would consider thinking about upgrading the older IPF tags for a small fee to the newer version. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Ok so this weekend will be the third time I’m ordering tags and I haven’t even got my hands on the first order.

3 Likes

Cool :slightly_smiling_face:!!

Welcome to paradise mofos, have a pleasant stay.

6 Likes

Could be that he is not sure if he can make it in time for the sale so for the people that want to buy it with the discounts he put the existing one into the store but dunno

1 Like

Yes, it is stronger than the audio. :slightly_smiling_face:

From the Subconscious Limits Removal Tag thread, which may be of interest to read:

6 Likes

@uial has provided excellent examples of the Subconscious Limits Removal tag. and gave quotes from authoritative members of the community - and they know what they are saying :) uial is irresistible in this :gift_heart:

nevertheless, you can check it yourself. easier for those who started their journey with the Subconscious Limits Removal audio field and now have this dog-tag. The difference is obvious. Tags are much stronger. This will be noticed by those who are not very energy-sensitive.

9 Likes