New Release - Increased Psychic Functioning (Classic Version)

Yeah man I don’t really know that much about my future yet, hopefully the best path in life will help me

6 Likes

Hey bro let’s take this to the pms I don’t wanna ruin this thread I will pm u

2 Likes

Honestly Indian parents really piss me off with their fetish for doctors. There’s nothing special about that stupid profession. Nurses do just as much help if not more lol. It’s all about the status (which is dumb anyway).

9 Likes

You’re welcome to PM me

1 Like

I can say many parents talk shit about becoming a doctor or not, but as for western people the parents do not have so much power over most of their kids to force them to persue becoming doctor or something else, parents always try to tell their kids what to do, and this pisses me off, they want just the best for you though but idk

Yeah lol my parents have bugging to become a doctor since I was like 7

1 Like

It should be updated.
I may add some more stuff but also milder electrical stimulation of the neurons, so as make a minor ‘pre-wire’ (and excitable neuron if fired randomly and it makes a connection, will keep this connection for a while, over time it can get a lot more strengthened due to usage of new connections (a positive brain reinforcement)
So its still a lot better to practice or rather observe mild changes and focus on those.

34 Likes

:sob:

Noo this means I gotta buy it again :frowning: haha oh well, I needed to eventually any ways, since I boosted my ipf tag 3 times when I had first got it (this was before I knew boosting wasn’t the best idea)

9 Likes

@Captain_Nemo what about the old IPF tag, not that old in my case only 1 month, will there be an option to upgraded it? For a fee of course :sweat_smile: :joy:

4 Likes

I did it 4 times :blush:

5 Likes

1 time :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

:dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Maybe incorporate the magican field or some parts of it too? I think some parts were to percieve energy around you more and that it added more “body” too any magical work one is doing. I think it would go well with the ipf field.

8 Likes

What abilities does this give? I just want to know :smile: I’m curious .

Hmm,
I will think about it.

23 Likes

Took the words out of me.

3 Likes

Ok. I have used it for some hours without waiting for results. I’m using too many audios, so I will reduce some
What I have noticed was
Some weird things
I hug my grandma with a lot of love and admiration. She is 88 years old but looks like 60 and she is really energetic and loving and has young energy with an old soul
When I hug her and closed my eyes
I saw like 2 boys between the age of 10 and 8 playing throwing what it looks like were some balls or rocks but playing and that image I saw it in black and white, it seemed really old image, like the '20s, '30s,. the way they dressed was really old looking
I asked her casually if she played with her brother when she was younger she said no. I asked her is my father and uncle played like. this when they were younger she said no
So i don’t understand what i saw
Maybe it was nothing
2- I played with my pendulum and asked some questions to beings of light.
I asked them for their protection
And when I started asking them questions about my life
I noticed some things

• the pendulum move a lot more efficiently, faster and better
    Usually, when I play this for fun it’s like really low and moves only a bit
    hey guys. Could someone send me A video or web to learn how to protect myself while using a pendulum? does it need protection? I do it since I was a kid and I always did it like this
9 Likes

Captain Nemo, can you let Sorcery Supreme know about the new audio?

He asked about it on my thread about the IPF tag before you offered it on Gumroad.

Can someone let him know that it is available?

4 Likes

@SorcerySupreme

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Awesome! I can’t wait for more audios in the future. Thank you Dreamweaver.

Dreamweaver or

@Captain_Nemo

Will you ever make the Flow State audio from my other reality?

I will be the first to buy. If you make it can you notify me?

5 Likes