The Requests and Fields

yea nice old piece, could sure be a good combo

1 Like

dream confirmed that he might update it

3 Likes

excellentE, cant wait to see the new art of the tag image too,

3 Likes

Mold Destroyer Audio, perhaps one for people and one for environment/your house.

4 Likes

As @anon48416969 said, Dream plans to update the IPF field soon. :smiley:

Here are more details about it from another thread:

4 Likes

Suddenly got an idea to request for Anti-venom field, Thanks.

8 Likes

Never was a truer sentiment written. And when she wrote EVERYWHERE she ain’t kidding!

2 Likes

I know we already have audio for creativity but maybe one for improving one’s artistic ability?

1 Like

Serotonin receptor repair field. Just like the one u made for dopamine receptor repair. @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

That would be so awesome. I had the pleasure of travelling to Ladakh a couple of years ago. When I came back, for a nice short while, I felt like superwoman. Taking much longer, before I would need to catch my breath. Breathing in sea level air felt…floaty and soft.

1 Like

Dear @Captain_Nemo

In the name of the community I think everyone would agree a Headache field that covers the most common types of headaches, such as Tension, Migraine, Cluster, Stress, Anxiety etc. would be really useful and it’s much need it by most of people. I’m aware there is already a field for Sinus :heart_eyes:

There is already a small device in the market called Zok and what it does is by provides relief by stimulating the tympanic membrane, which activates the trigeminal nerve and a number of cranial nerves inside the head through inner-ear pressure modulation, thereby providing instant alleviation of pressure and tension inside the head, which are associated with the symptoms of headaches and migraines.

The below page provides the science of it and it explains quite well the mechanism in how and why it works.

Much gratitude

10 Likes

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

I would like to make a request for a hollow forehead audio.

Hollow foreheads bother many people as the Neanderthal-y look has a bit of an angry and unattractive appearance.

It is personally my biggest complex. I have a beautiful face but a picture in the wrong lighting makes me look like a weird thing because of it. It’s very frustrating to me.

There are no subliminals who exist yet to target this specific issue.

I would be ever so grateful if Sapien could be of help.

Lots of love to everyone

3 Likes

You are not bound to the servitors you have created. You can command them to leave, when you think, that you don’t need them anymore.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Anti Covid vaccine audio, just anything that helps with that vaccine or gets rids of its chemicals

I read that it is always around, is it just dormant. Also, that it is bound to you once it’s created, not to the object. So if you throw it away, it is still with you.

私、ジョルノ・ジョヴァンナには夢がある」
その日、
夢はこれらの分野を作ります

お願いします
za warudo のために

4 Likes

Stomach and Intestinal Ulcers healing 2.0, and if possible please upload first version on patreon, I could not find it there.

4 Likes

I can’t believe you made a Jojo reference here :joy:
Though I’m pretty sure GioGio always starts with “Kono” instead of “Watashi” www just nitpicking

2 Likes