Increased Psychic Functioning (Classic Version)

Good point. Thanks bro. I used it once and already feel my abilities increasing.

6 Likes

anyone got a list of exercises one can do to improve upon the Tag and audio?

The field is an old field from an old site called Dreammagick. So the field has grown over time Iā€™ve had it for a while but stopped using a while back. I bought the IPF Dog tag too and have been trying that recently. So it will be interesting to revisit the field after a while.

I donā€™t know where the heck i was when this was released lol. Anyhoot Iā€™m only 5 min into the first loop. This field is hecka strong man . Amazing work as always Thanks a lot :+1:

15 Likes

@Angel this one is for you

The tag and audio have literally the same effects. The tag is just stronger and more refined in energy.

2 Likes

I spent an hour on it just before uploading also.

21 Likes

Hmm, @Dreamweaver will you be launching an updated IPF tag?

I bought recently the tag, which should be arriving soon from Teespringā€¦

lets hope that we can update ours or else we need to buy new one, or loop the field 24/7 till enlightement

Iā€™d wait and get the SLR. Begin with the most powerful base you can Clearing subconscious blocks can take years (and years) and cost thousands in direct outlay through therapy and modalities and also lost income due to not getting things handled. Over the years I believe this tag will be an absolute powerhouse

11 Likes

Donā€™t think this is going to happen. When asked if Dream could update the shielding tag remotely to version 2.0 Sammy said:

4 Likes

looping till enlightment it is

3 Likes

Meet you there :person_in_lotus_position:

1 Like

Say hi to the ascended masters when you get there.

4 Likes

Nice!
Maybe the new tag will have a more chill artwork than the big brained violet face
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

it will have a big faced violet brain

thought more about that one

1 Like

Kraang :clap: :clap:

1 Like

:sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes