Subconscious Limits Removal Tag

The Enchanted Jing one sounds awesome. Love Holy Basil :herb: It’s almost tea weather here in Oregon :cloud_with_rain:

3 Likes

Βut it would bea great idea ,if y find suppliers to ship here
You have a huge fans in european countriesand Europe is huge.it would be sad the followers to lost some of your products.

3 Likes

@Captain_Nemo is there a difference between the field in Subconscious Limits Removal Tag and Fearlessness Tag? or are they the same?

3 Likes

This item has a wildly powerful energy. I’ve had it on for only a few minutes and already feel more exhilarated and free.

21 Likes

Mine arrives Monday - cannot wait!

7 Likes

Howdy @Starlight - how did your first day/night with the tag go?

It is very very strong! I removed all my other tags, did not listen to any other audio, but still had a strong buzz and could not sleep a wink yesterday!! Loving it!

22 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer Howdy! It is STRONG! I wore it and immediately felt that buzz. I had a couple of other tags on also so felt pretty tired after a few hours. In the evening, I placed it on my bedside table and had a hard time falling asleep. I wasn’t sure if that was from the new dog tag or my life situations in general.

Maybe I won’t keep it near me when I need to sleep moving forward. lol!

EDIT - I forgot to mention that I felt lots of tingles in the head yesterday. Also, at the end of the day, there was a feeling of lightness. I’m only wearing this tag right now today and feeling a little light headed.

25 Likes

Love hearing this! Mine is arriving soon

8 Likes

Are u in Europe?

Reading all these reviews, cant wait to receive mine :partying_face: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

No USA

1 Like

That really helped! I kept it away last night and slept full 8 hours!

6 Likes

Lol guys I risked it today and spent all my 20$ on lottery tickets so I can maybe win big and get this tag , and I won nothing ;( lol & my parents said they aren’t giving me anymore money because of this lol, but I will find a way!!!

1 Like

:man_shrugging: :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

:confounded:never give up!

6 Likes

My fellow Europeans , it has arrived !
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

19 Likes

yes got mine today woohoo :dizzy: :boom:

8 Likes

@ziggy no se si sea mucho pedir pero por favor comparte tus experiencias, muchas gracias de antemano!

4 Likes

¡Sí, seguro que lo haré! Lo acabo de recibir esta noche, así que lo he estado usando durante aproximadamente 5 horas … en ese poco de tiempo he estado muy feliz y luego nostálgico y un poco triste. Hasta ahora, creo que ha sacado a colación algunas cosas viejas que necesitan aclararse … ¡tal vez estoy revisando demasiado pronto! Volveré en un mes más o menos. :orange_heart:

4 Likes

El huracán Paulette tocó tierra en Bermudas como Categoría 1 y se fortaleció a Categoría 2 sobre la isla el 14 de septiembre. La tormenta luego perdió velocidad y perdió su estado de tormenta tropical, degradada a un sistema postropical de baja presión.

Haha sorry, I did not want to be left behind and had to add to the conversation! :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes