Subconscious Limits Removal Tag

I feel like with teespring it depended on the country where you buy it from lol

Let’s not forget this year about the lockdowns, didn’t help much with the deliveries :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Actually I’ve got confirmation the same day and shipment 4 day after confirmation

Maybe you can ask Sam :thinking:

oh yeah the confirmation I got, it was about the confirmation about shipment that I look forward to, thanks !

1 Like

Ah great, I’m sure you will receive it soon then :+1:

1 Like

The Subconscious Limits Removal tag has been very strong, way stronger in effect for me than most tags probably because of the deep layers it tackles! Took me 1.5 weeks of no sleep to get used to it. I stubbornly refused to remove it even during night after doing that for 2-days and now it seems to be settled in well.

One very interesting thing that I notice is that I feel more carefree. I no longer feel excessively worried about future, investments, health, career prospects post Covid and so on! My excessive need to organize and plan everything also seems to have decreased! Its like my brain is now lighter and refreshed! I notice that I smile more (without any reason) and don’t feel guilty if I don’t mechanically follow my rigorous schedule for everything - work, workout, supplements, meditation, sapien audio playlists etc.

To summarize: Super Impressed!

This is fast becoming one of my Top 3 tags (along with Eternity and Intercession)!

34 Likes

Do you still use your 14 tags along with this one?

6 Likes

Yup… Two batches of 7 per morning and night, along with this tag…

11 Likes

Que gran experiencia, definitivamente sirve de mucha ayuda para todos los que estamos aquí aprendiendo. Muy amable! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

4 Likes

I don’t get tired from this. I think I’m feeling more energy instead. Anyone else have same experience?

4 Likes

You are welcome.

btw… unfortunately, I don’t speak or understand Spanish outside of 2 words. :confused:

3 Likes

thats why we got google translate :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, I tried that but it loses some of the meaning.

3 Likes

Yeah!!! you’re right, I’m going to turn everything into English before using Spanish, I thought it was translated automatically, thank you very much for letting me know! :blush::blush::blush:

6 Likes

Thank you + @IceMan !!

Can we read your review on the other 2 somewhere ?

I feel much of the “stress” caused by this tag is actually caused by the subconscious resistance to it… at least in my case

I have it in my pocket all day (my 2nd day) and this evening I was exausted.

I sat down holding it in hand e started meditating for an hour or so.
I was simply standing as awarness, so no particular concentration, not trying to do anything, even letting of the meditator and just Being.
In this strong feeling of acceptance I felt the tag started working much more easily and it was quite pleasureable.
After meditation I felt refreshed and light.

Now, half an hour after meditation ended I’m starting to feel that drained mood again :)

13 Likes

Listen to Ego dissolve with it and see what happens.

12 Likes

Was my plan for tommorow :wink:

Or maditating with this tag + vibrations = :rainbow: body lol

4 Likes

Hi everyone! Please I want to consult something, does anyone know how I can have the custom label option of the new Sapiens store? There is an option there but it does not allow me to enter it. Thank you very much.

1 Like

if you mean the I am not a robot option, he will probably fix it, or it will work tomorrow

1 Like