Need some reassurance

Ya bro they work lol

Don’t know what else to say

8 Likes

c6b0906562a1880655b9eccadc696a03

2 Likes

Thanks for the assurance. It is just that sometimes I don’t see the audios giving results like eye regen or hyper state sleep. I probably need to listen more

2 Likes

Maybe try to focus first on your energy sensitivity, chakra audios, crystal kingdom, auric cleanse, etc

3 Likes

i do. I use energy blockage removal, angelic vibrations, and energy cleaning clearing.

1 Like

None of them work and we made you believe so! And so it happened that they all started working lol

Just hear this one to see how none of it works: New Release - Abundance Mindset

2 Likes

Try this one not once but a few times like hours and let me know how it goes, I know it’s exteme but that should bring your assurance 500%

5 Likes

Damn, the guy is confused if these wonder drugs work… And you send him to rehab? :man_facepalming:

:rofl: @Clifet

4 Likes

If one is skeptic about it or not sure, well might as well send the big guns :joy: :sweat_smile:

“Please @lol no need to run that for hours, was just trying to make a point”

2 Likes

I know these work , its just that they probably take so long that i begin to lose faith

thanks for the suggestions though :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I think its time you put your whole self in rice for like 3 nights and days.

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqbaZMmA7ak Man this is the audio you need, it will definitely help you

3 Likes

If you are desperate for results, I recommend spending the whole night listening to sleep, it will certainly make you tired, but you will probably notice some small changes when listening to audios throughout the day.

1 Like

Water charger + water oxygenator 10x
Try these for water/tea.

4 Likes

Haha. That’d be a fun ride.

1 Like

get the SLR tag, you wont ask yourself this question with time

2 Likes

Is the SLR tag better than the audio though?

1 Like

you bet

1 Like

the tags are always better than the audios, thats why they are priced more than the correlated field

2 Likes

Yeah fair enough, been on SLR audio for some 10 months now

3 Likes