New release: ACE OF CUPS (NFT)

I wrote this on June 29th in the Essence of Beauty! because itā€™s something Iā€™ve really been desiring for some time now (even subconsciously I think) and itā€™s on my mind almost daily:

And creativityā€¦ Iā€™m not even going to get started on this one and how major this is in my life especially right now :dizzy:

Loving connections and spiritual / emotional fulfillment are also major topics in my life.

This and the ā€œarmor of light and gloryā€ are the ones that I would have been truly sad about missing. Proves to me these things really do chose their owners.

Iā€™m really so super grateful. Thank you for creating this @Captain_Nemo :pray: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Iā€™d like to think there is a divine order to these things

I only have one NFT - there I opened the forum and saw the topic right away. I remember I was in a work call (no camera), I thought I would buy it after, then someone even PMd me to get itā€¦ so I figured I would, quickly.
A few mins later it was out of stock.

Every single other release, I juuuuuust missed it, never here on time. šŸ¤·šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Beautiful artwork :)

15 Likes

this image is from the still being made deck.
of course these are quite different from the actual deck of cards themselves.
so it is designed to be one of a kind.

Hopefully in total there should be around 10 to 12 nfts in total and that shall be it.
This is nft #5

42 Likes

Oh wow a magical tarot deck! Please let us know when we can buy the deck. That is gonna be my favorite tarot deck :star_struck:.

7 Likes

:broken_heart: a monkey :see_no_evil: owl :owl:.

4 Likes

Here is your next opportunity guys :pray::heart:

Donā€™t forget those luck fields :))

7 Likes

I missed it too lolā€¦

Congrats to all that managed to get it!

14 Likes

Missed it too. I was on the forum 30 mins prior and then headed to a meeting. lol!

Congrats all who got it!

7 Likes

I think thereā€™s a strong pressure making me miss some NFTs, like this one (not going into details this time since the chain of events was pretty complex). I trust the pressures 100% though, especially since I bought 2 glitched NFTs :grimacing:

About the Tarot Deck, Iā€™m pretty hyped about it. Having a SM Tarot Deck as your first Deck is pretty symbolic!

and of course, congratulations to everyone who got the NFT :partying_face:

12 Likes

Btw guys, not to derail the thread, but I chatted with the customer service from teespring about the ā€œblank pageā€ when we get to our cart.

Apparently this is a bug theyā€™ve got when you have ā€œout of stockā€ products in your cart :rofl:
They should solve it soon.

Aside from that, they like us a lot apparently :grin:

7 Likes

Thatā€™ll be a beautiful day when this is released. Better than Christmas for sure.

7 Likes

I donā€™t think so because that happens to me every time and soon as I go into Incognito mode it fixes it.

2 Likes

I LOVE the tarot energy decks, feel the energy SO quickly and the effects are like noticeable within a instant. :blush::blush::star_struck:

Especially that devil in reverse.

6 Likes

Ditto bro! And tell me the music on the Arcana Archetypes arenā€™t some of the hardest beats out. :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Thank you very much dear Captain for these NFTs too bad I missed the plane, lol, when I get to get a limited edition NFT the first thing I will do is post it on the forum and gift it to a dear person here. A big hug and congratulations to the winners !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

20 Likes

Clear your cookies to eliminate this issue.

16 Likes

You have to pay for these now too? Wtf :joy:

Yikes why do people think that everything should be free by default?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

You going to complain about the hundreds of free fields too? :rofl::sob:

Let me know where you work so I can just stop by and help myself out whenever I want :blush:.

18 Likes

:man_facepalming:

8 Likes