New release: ACE OF CUPS (NFT)

Ditto bro! And tell me the music on the Arcana Archetypes aren’t some of the hardest beats out. :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Thank you very much dear Captain for these NFTs too bad I missed the plane, lol, when I get to get a limited edition NFT the first thing I will do is post it on the forum and gift it to a dear person here. A big hug and congratulations to the winners !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

20 Likes

Clear your cookies to eliminate this issue.

16 Likes

You have to pay for these now too? Wtf :joy:

Yikes why do people think that everything should be free by default?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

You going to complain about the hundreds of free fields too? :rofl::sob:

Let me know where you work so I can just stop by and help myself out whenever I want :blush:.

18 Likes

:man_facepalming:

8 Likes

It’s even already sold out.
In fact, you don’t need to buy, or use, any of his fields.
Thank you for sharing your opinion with us.

9 Likes

Best wishes to those who have this one and any other NFTs. I avoid those threads on purpose in order not to get triggered by whiny stuff but fortunately, there are also posts like GianLee’s, the chronically adorable dude of the forum.

Speaking of the forum, well, despite its welcoming stance, it doesn’t change the fact that this is kind of Sapien Medicine’s home (not other channels’). And one usually doesn’t pop in people’s place to insult them and their actions, spit on what they have to offer for dinner or you name it.

Regarding money: yes, I too suppose (lol) that all those complainers do their job for totally free? Refusing to be paid? Yes, probably lol.

All those who show their nose in here only to stir the soup of complaints, bombard the team with far-fetched requests (while complaining that no field has worked for them after 2 months of use grand maximum) and other parallel reality shows that have never anything to do with Sapien Medicine fields… Supposedly to “wake up the masses”. Re-lol.

It would be nice to see you guys becoming more active on some other threads in which Sapien Medicine tries ACTUALLY to save the world. As said yesterday and many other times.

No really, this time nothing is likely to soften my attitude. “Sorry”.

20 Likes

:heart: :pray:

2 Likes

There’s a free version on Instagram…

Its like complaining “why is Wagyu steak not free?” While being offered some good rib eye steak for free lol

15 Likes

Why do I miss it everytime? it was launched when I was sleeping :disappointed:

2 Likes

You’ll get one, on a day you happen to not be able to sleep :blush:

6 Likes

The wand chooses the wizard…

18 Likes

I like that a lot! Bookmarked lol

6 Likes

Harry Potter reference lol

4 Likes

@Zen How did you know when this came out bro to make the post? I want to start staying up to date with the NFT releases, and was wondering what’s the best way to do that?

3 Likes

So I used the cup while talking in a group

After I was done talking one person said that I have a very “soft” and pleasant voice and jokingly asked if I have more I want to talk about :D. Everyone agreed and I was a bit surprised to be honest. I don’t talk that much in groups etc.

Let’s see whats to come with that cup

15 Likes

I was brought over to the the shop.

When it dropped I was on the phone with a client and had told him “give me a few mins while I look this up for you…”

My heart was racing just because I thought it would’ve been sold out. Pulled out my card and input my numbers and boom.

I was a happy client and the client was a happy customer at the end of it all :joy_cat:.

18 Likes

Wow that was fast! It’s already in my wallet. :grinning:

11 Likes