New release: ACE OF CUPS (NFT)

ACE OF CUPS NFT

With the upright Ace of Cups, compassion and Divine love are pouring through you. You are like the cup, a vessel for deep, spiritual love from the Universe, that flows through you and into the world around you, you receive love, you give love, you ARE love.
You are becoming more receptive to creative opportunities, loving connections, and deep compassion for other living beings. As with all Aces in the Tarot, this card comes as an invitation. You need to embrace the potential that this offers for spiritual and emotional fulfilment.
This card can appear in readings to symbolise your openness to creative expression. You see fresh potential in allowing your creative juices to flow. Let your imagination and talent unfurl to new possibilities and you enjoy the energies of this card.

This NFT listing is supported by Bondly’s NFT services. When purchasing an NFT through Spring, you are agreeing to the Bondly terms and conditions and directing Spring to share your personal information with Bondly to facilitate the purchase, as described in our Privacy Policy.

38 Likes

bOUGHT IT

19 Likes

AYe josh!

13 Likes

more compassion is very appealing to me. Bought !

12 Likes

Got it! Thanks to @GoddessAndGodOfAll :pray::pray:
Thanks, Captain!

11 Likes

ayee got my first NFT!

10 Likes

Yaaaaaay :partying_face:

Was moving one of my lucky clover pic around, and decided to stare at it for 10sec.
Next time I know, I’m feeling I need to check the forum and see this new post from Zen :pray:

This though :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks Cap!

10 Likes

The description itself is heart filling :heart_eyes: and opening , cant imagine the actual image experience. Excited, and cheers everyone ! Thanks Captain , u r awesome as always

10 Likes

:sob: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I got this one… and it’s perfect! :revolving_hearts: :sparkles: Thank you so much Captain!! :sparkling_heart:!

13 Likes

:’)

My damn website kept glitching out, then i had @Desiree try doing it, but then i found out i had deposited money in the wrong account and had to fix that… then by the time I fixed it, it was out of stock :’)

Wasn’t meant for it to grace my life :confused:

Edit: nvm! I’ll buy it for a few grand later on in life when I’m well off lol

20 Likes

Congratulations to those who got it!!

Sounds very beautiful :notes::notes::notes::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

It’s my first nft and I’m very happy with it :).

Thanks for making it. Really happy that I could buy it

13 Likes

:sob:

5 Likes

Yeah!! Such a beautiful field :) congrats to the chosen few!

4 Likes

Description from Captain taken here guys: Ace of Cups Tarot Card Meanings | Biddy Tarot

If you’d like to read more

5 Likes

Wow, reading the whole thread… you took this like a champ! :pray:

I’m seriously rooting for you! :muscle: :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

My friend do you think, the free ace of cups on instagram does the same thing? Love love love??

2 Likes

Oh thank you!! :blush:

Yeah, it’s not the end of the world … I’ll be alright haha

5 Likes

I’m sorry brother. :frowning: That’s what happened to me with the Dreamcatcher. Luckily it was a “take it or leave it” one for me. If it happened with the others I’d probably cry.

3 Likes

I’m sure this has extra added benefits.

4 Likes