New release: ACE OF CUPS (NFT)

So now I gotta wait for the wallet to be done and to recieve the nft.

Can I print the picture already or do I need to so something else? Sent order confirmation to someone?

I’m sorry I remember I read that in some thread but not exactly sure where.
I’m a bit hyped now gotta calm down haha.

Basically do can I use it right now or do I wait till nft is done?

3 Likes

Cool :+1::muscle:

The hour and the day [of the dropping of NFTs] no man knoweth.

1 Like

Waiting for your NFT to be minted, then you’ll receive a notification to create your wallet on Venly.

For the pic, you need to PM Captain for the full size image.

And ofc activated as you are a lucky owner, you can use it now :slight_smile:

Definitely stronger man, and perhaps some additional treats from Cap.

6 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was expecting it Sun-or Monday actually

But im not gonna say why :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Hey!
I have spent enough time not owning a sapien NFT.
You really want me to bring out my Sapien dragon to challenge your release time?

A bird whispered to me today that NFT is gonna be absolutely massive in the near future 3-5 years.

I remember a captain knows that in the next 10 years, the fields will benefit many people. That is so damn true!

1 Like

I wrote this on June 29th in the Essence of Beauty! because it’s something I’ve really been desiring for some time now (even subconsciously I think) and it’s on my mind almost daily:

And creativity… I’m not even going to get started on this one and how major this is in my life especially right now :dizzy:

Loving connections and spiritual / emotional fulfillment are also major topics in my life.

This and the “armor of light and glory” are the ones that I would have been truly sad about missing. Proves to me these things really do chose their owners.

I’m really so super grateful. Thank you for creating this @Captain_Nemo :pray: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

I’d like to think there is a divine order to these things

I only have one NFT - there I opened the forum and saw the topic right away. I remember I was in a work call (no camera), I thought I would buy it after, then someone even PMd me to get it… so I figured I would, quickly.
A few mins later it was out of stock.

Every single other release, I juuuuuust missed it, never here on time. 🤷🤦‍♀️

Beautiful artwork :)

15 Likes

this image is from the still being made deck.
of course these are quite different from the actual deck of cards themselves.
so it is designed to be one of a kind.

Hopefully in total there should be around 10 to 12 nfts in total and that shall be it.
This is nft #5

42 Likes

Oh wow a magical tarot deck! Please let us know when we can buy the deck. That is gonna be my favorite tarot deck :star_struck:.

7 Likes

:broken_heart: a monkey :see_no_evil: owl :owl:.

4 Likes

Here is your next opportunity guys :pray::heart:

Don’t forget those luck fields :))

7 Likes

I missed it too lol…

Congrats to all that managed to get it!

14 Likes

Missed it too. I was on the forum 30 mins prior and then headed to a meeting. lol!

Congrats all who got it!

7 Likes

I think there’s a strong pressure making me miss some NFTs, like this one (not going into details this time since the chain of events was pretty complex). I trust the pressures 100% though, especially since I bought 2 glitched NFTs :grimacing:

About the Tarot Deck, I’m pretty hyped about it. Having a SM Tarot Deck as your first Deck is pretty symbolic!

and of course, congratulations to everyone who got the NFT :partying_face:

12 Likes

Btw guys, not to derail the thread, but I chatted with the customer service from teespring about the “blank page” when we get to our cart.

Apparently this is a bug they’ve got when you have “out of stock” products in your cart :rofl:
They should solve it soon.

Aside from that, they like us a lot apparently :grin:

7 Likes

That’ll be a beautiful day when this is released. Better than Christmas for sure.

7 Likes

I don’t think so because that happens to me every time and soon as I go into Incognito mode it fixes it.

2 Likes

I LOVE the tarot energy decks, feel the energy SO quickly and the effects are like noticeable within a instant. :blush::blush::star_struck:

Especially that devil in reverse.

6 Likes