Advice on which muscle field to purchase next?

I am trying to decide on which field to purchase for muscle development while the sale is ongoing :grinning:

I already own MBL and Hardcore. I am female, I train in the gym but not as consistently as I should. I have seen good muscle growth and increased strength from the fields I already use.

I am now thinking of adding in either Muscle Roar, Arms Shredded and Jacked or Leg Shredder. I am unsure which might be the best for me now and I would really appreciate any advice from other users please.

I am thinking that Muscle Roar may be the updated version in a sense of MBL or Hardcore as it is the most recent. Or the Arms Shredded/Leg Shredder may give me more targeted results.

There are so many amazing ones to choose from it is difficult to know which one will be the best match.
Hope someone can help me decide :dizzy:

1 Like

hey there, this would completely depend on your goals, what are your goals? are you looking to get ripped or are you looking to get swole?

2 Likes

HI @lonewolf my goal is to get ripped :grinning: I would like to be stronger and have good muscle definition. Thanks for your help

1 Like

I would advise you to use the fat to stem cells on YouTube, enhanced fat metabolism on YouTube, glycolisis field, all of them are available on YouTube for free, these are genuinely very effective but if you feel like you have some bucks lying around you can purchase the -what field from gumroad.

1 Like

I will take a look at the ones you have recommended thank you. I was thinking about getting the What Fat field so maybe I will get that instead of any muscle ones.

Do you think they will be better than the muscle ones I mentioned above for my goal?
Thank you @lonewolf

1 Like

Like you said your only goal is to lose fat and be ripped, the free ones I mentioned are really good and you can add cardarine as well in the mix and if you have enough budget you can buy the what fat one, but if your goal is to only to gain, then you can add the muscle roar and the equilibrium’s testosterone free field in the mix.

1 Like

Ok thank you for the recommendations. I will try out the ones you have mentioned and see how I get on and go from there then.

Cheers for the help :grinning:

1 Like

no worries, good luck.

1 Like