Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

Hello! Hopefully my answer will help you.

So if we summarize these fields, we will know this:

Juno Conjuction Eros

• Key Effects:
    • Represents a significant alignment in the natal chart, blending passion and commitment.
    • Enhances deep connections, spiritual fulfillment, and transformative personal growth in relationships.
    • A fusion of Eros’ passionate energy with Juno’s commitment to long-term partnership.

Omega Love

• Key Effects:
    • Comprehensive blend of various dimensions of love, including self-love, forgiveness, and emotional healing.
    • Utilizes crystal alchemy for Heart Chakra purification and balance.

Synergy:

• Deep Emotional Connection:
    • Both fields emphasize deep emotional connections, with Juno Conjuction Eros focusing on profound relationships and Omega Love covering various aspects of love, including emotional healing.
  • Spiritual Fulfillment:
    • Juno Conjuction Eros, with its spiritual dimension, may complement the spiritual aspects of Omega Love.

Since Juno Conjuction Eros involves astrological aspects, you should consider how it aligns with your chart for optimal effects.

So, the combination of Juno Conjuction Eros and Omega Love fields appears to offer a well-rounded approach to love, encompassing both the spiritual and emotional dimensions. If you resonate with the idea of deep, transformative relationships and desire a holistic approach to love, these fields could pair well together, give it a try.

10 Likes

I Truly Believe that This COMBO of Eros Conjunct Juno + Omega Love + The Social Bonder by @Dr_Manhattan + Lots of Self-Work and Exercise has the Potential to Make One A “GIGA CHAD of Romance” :joy: :wink: :heart_eyes: :partying_face::star_struck:

3 Likes

Aura Clearing from Dream + Speed up Physical Changes might be the best combo (I’ve tried so far) for removing blockages and boosting results. Before all fields took like ~30 min to start working, now fields start working immediately or in 5 mins at most (talking about fields for mental health).

7 Likes

By best combination to remove blocks and increase results, do you mean in the same stack?

1 Like

Use Aura Clearing first since it clears fields that were listened 3 hours before. I use it in the morning, then I continue with Speed up Physical Changes (around 10 times spreading throughout the day).

5 Likes

This field?

1 Like

Yes, that one.

2 Likes

Do you listen to Aura Cleaning every day?

Yes, every morning.

3 Likes

Thanks for tip!

1 Like

I have been lately too. As long as you’re good at integrating fields and there is nothing in your aura waiting to be processed from the previous day, then it’s awesome to use this field to every single day.

4 Likes

Thanks PU , i am terrified from the concept of marriage.

2 Likes

I know I’m not the only one seeing how generous and thoughtful PU is.

I don’t think I’ve ever met someone so caring.

Then some of the songs make you want to cry lol, just so amazing.

19 Likes

Lol, have u got the Ascendant one?

1 Like

Yes indeed. It hits hard.

2 Likes

True …+
i never know anything or anyone from ( germany ) , i will remmber him forever … :white_heart:

3 Likes

Gumroad

The Ultimate Maxilla & Jawline

Does anyone know if the Ultimate Maxilla / Jawline has a mandala included ? Or do all his Gumroad Audios contain Mandalas.

Description

1 Like

Hi, I hope you’re doing well. On Gumroad, if you click on the Description text, you’ll find additional details about the field. In the current description, there isn’t any mention of a mandala, so it seems that for this field, you only have the audio. Generally, when Psychic University includes a mandala, it’s usually mentioned.

3 Likes

As someone who has purchased it in the past I can confirm it is audio only.

1 Like

Some suggestions to enhance the effects of Speed Up Physical Changes?