Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

great :white_heart:

Please share the coupon code for the End of Year 2023 sale @Psychic_University :wave::handshake::rose:

1 Like

Happy Holidays everyone!

The coupon is CELEBRATE for 20% off on both Gumroads.

36 Likes

I wanted to buy something and I thought…let me check this thread first…

Thanks a million, you made my bigger purchase possible :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@Psychic_University does the Muscle Aesthetics and Engineering have protections in place for areas like the scalp, prostate, liver and such?

How long is the sale for?

I had this question before and I have it again and I was wondering if someone can answer it. If I go to https://aestheticsuniversity.gumroad.com and look for Soul Continuum I can’t find it. If I click its link from the thread’s first post I can.

What’s with that? Am I doing something wrong?
I am asking as I was wondering if there are any other hidden treasures I am not aware of.

3 Likes

I think there is a bug in Gumroad not showing recent productions

I find the same issue for the New Sapien Medicine fields. That are accessibile only trough direct link and not trough the sale page

3 Likes

This is not a problem on your part. this is a gumroad problem. it’s the same with the new SM fields

2 Likes

I see. Is there a list of PU’s releases anywhere?

1 Like

But that’s not all

Benefit of adding malleable ego to Whale Trader? First time having this kind of win rate in a month

14 Likes

Interesting combo. Nice to see you saw change.

3 Likes

The best place to see all the latest releases is on PU’s Patreon shop.

5 Likes

Thanks and Blessings to you PU . But when does this Christmas Sale End?

2 Likes

Yes

Next year

There are two new releases by the way:

Lion’s Mane Mushroom (Hericium erinaceum) is a traditional edible mushroom widely used in culinary applications and as an herbal medicine in East Asian countries. Lion’s Mane is capable of fortifying the spleen and nourishing the stomach, tranquilizing the mind, and fighting cancer. Over the past decade, it has been demonstrated that Lion’s Mane polysaccharides possess various promising bioactivities, including antitumor and immunomodulation, anti-gastric ulcer, neuroprotection and neuroregeneration, anti-oxidation and hepatoprotection, anti-hyperlipidemia, anti-hyperglycemia, anti-fatigue and anti-aging

Oxiracetam is a cyclic hydroxy-amino butyric acid derivative, and is widely applied in improving central nervous system disorders as a cognition enhancer. It has been found to improve learning, memory and acquisition processes. Several studies suggest that the substance is safe even when high doses are consumed for a long period of time. Users often report enhanced memory, increased learning ability, and improved attention span. It’s thought to work by modulating neurotransmitters, which are chemicals that transmit signals in the brain.

Listen 1~2 times for a good dose for the day.

This field will free you from the unconscious biases and limitations imposed by societal & cultural norms, and the collective unconscious, without disconnecting you from the collective wisdom, or removing your sense of belonging and understanding.

Freed from the confines of conventional thinking and societal expectations, you might engage in more innovative, creative, and critical way of thinking. The groundbreaking advancements in various fields is a possibility after that, as you are no longer constrained by what is traditionally considered possible or acceptable.

Without the pressure to conform to societal expectations, you might pursue knowledge and experiences more aligned with your genuine interests and passions. This could lead to a more diverse range of expertise and skills, truly aligned with what really want to study and do in life.

Permanent effects.

They will be on Patreon today.

42 Likes

awesome. Thanks for sharing this!

4 Likes

PU being elite hours!

3 Likes

Very nice man!

1 Like

Happy Holidays PU. Thanks for the sale. Picked up Intelligence Liberation and Your 16 Year Old Skin.

Already noticing my skin glowing much more after just one play. Will the field heal sun damage and scars as well? I didn’t see it in the description. I feel like with the cellular turnover it might

6 Likes

Higher Self Karma Clearing

Higher Self Soul Healing

Can you describe these two in more detail?

1 Like