Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

On the more physical side of things,

Ultimate Eye Protocol is very effective.

12 Likes

Hi @Psychic_University,
Are you planning on any field for lips and philtrum beauty?

4 Likes

Hi, @Psychic_University… by any chance will an Alignment of Wealth be coming out anytime in the near future?

12 Likes

Heal All Tissues and Cells with Holy Light and Divine Love + Heart Chakra Filled with Divine Love are an amazing combo.

Add to them Captain’s: The Interconnection Of Everything + The True Self of Others Divine Spark + Mind Body Soul Graviton

And you’ll be in for a very pleasant experience.

(I’d say around 2-3 for each is a good number of loops)

11 Likes

The expanse has definitely helped me tremendously and integration has improved. I can’t stress it enough. You get more energy, more field capacity, and less fatigue after a heavy day of field use.

The crystal alchemy for each chakra series has helped me very much as well with utilizing my new found abilities and for helping me stay balanced and energized. The root chakra one helped a lot with semen retention and anxiety removal. The third eye chakra one allowed me to use my thinking at a higher level again after I perceived a slippage.

The planet fields like neptune, mercury, sun, saturn, and moon are the ones I’ve been working with the most (Although the others are gems as well) and I’ve been making tons of progress through these “down to the root” approaches that they bring. Definitely feel more spiritually attuned after spending time with these.

Enhance connection to your higher self has been facilitating field choices even. Earlier I was going to play some brain fields but felt the need to focus on more spiritual fields for the day so I went with the Enlightened Template and then I was guided to play “different” brain fields than I usually use. Glad I listened lol.

All of the psychic fields have assisted me with becoming more proficient in that regard. Astrological psychic buff feels like a glitch in the matrix along with naga psychic brain. I’m enjoying those 2 a lot these days.

For the last day or so I’ve been working with claircognizance and intuition and it seems to be working quit well as I’m tapping into information in a “receiver” type of way, however I do have cyber brain circuits running around so it’s hard to pinpoint which is doing what. What I will say is though, I’m receiving a lot more information. Maybe naga psychic brain and astrological psychic buff are automating the communication as well with my subconscious. But either way I’m slowly elevating my thinking past majority conscious perception.

25 Likes

One thing for sure though is I’m definitely loving the crystal fields. I never really cared much to dive into them in the past, but both The 11.11 Trillion Year Old Azurite and The 11.11 Trillion Year Old Black Tourmaline are both daily listens, and a few others as well.

The crystal shield is also awesome as it repels rather than just protecting, however black tourmaline does that also.

I’m enjoying a lot of these fields and discovering new things as I go along with the combinations to suite them.

18 Likes

when can we except the astrological humour buff ?

6 Likes

A combination and improvement of:

• Psychic Harassment Help 2.0 (The Divine Purge)

• Reverse the Effects of Psychic Attacks

• Higher Self Exorcism (with a focus on Psychic Harassment and Attacks)

• Astro Surgery for Psychic Attacks. Basically, with this effect, the natal energies that make you ‘psychically vulnerable’ in any way or dimension will be permanently edited to decrease that effect.

Suggested Usage: Up to 5 times daily. Less if you feel overwhelmed in the process.

53 Likes

Sounds awesome thank you :pray:

11 Likes

Perfectly timed I reckon.

One thing to note.

Most people tend to interpret being put face to face with their own weaknesses, fears, guilt or shame as psychic attacks, so, while this is a brilliant tool, I highly suggest people also use the other fields for such matters on Patreon.

Obviously, a Shadow Work field would be a god sent for most, even tho Sun Development does work in the same way, it still isn’t enough to fully deal with all rejected aspects of a being.

Keep on keeping on, kinsman.

24 Likes

Dang PU you’ve been cooking in silence. :man_cook:

8 Likes

so glad! thanks for that P.U!

4 Likes

Thank you! :pray:

7 Likes

Hey @Psychic_University it will be a sale on the next week?

3 Likes

Hi @Psychic_University any chance we can get Mandala for Speed Up Physical Changes?

6 Likes

@Psychic_University

There are some field creators that have fields that connects us with fields from a distance.

For example one put fields (audios, mandalas,text files) on an USB/card or other device with that field and they work either from a distance (leaving the device at home when going out) or within a small range (wearing the device on the body)

Any thoughts about how your fields would work within this concept?
As in using your fields with other creators connecting/managing fields.

5 Likes

Never sleep on PU’s brain fields.

EVER.

They’re fire.

Also don’t sleep on the astrological series either.

P.S when recovering from brain fields, alignment of health boosted the healing of plasma brain of youth at an insane rate.

20 Likes

Have you tried his conceptual one, if so how was it and is it familiar to CC. Is it worth spamming both.

3 Likes

I did, I posted on it’s thread as well a bit.

Master of Conceptual thinking helped with short term memory, fluid reasoning, and just having a more broad scope of information.

More working memory enhancements as it seems to strategically optimize certain areas of your mind.

In my case, I had a huge working memory capacity but it was scattered a bit. I assume my brain being tired from so much brain field use and just overall exhaustion from life and low dopamine.

But the field allowed me to encode imformation quicker from different planes.

I also think it’s worth using it with CC. Master of conceptual thinking feels similar to manhattan method but purely based on conceptual thinking and less based on IQ traits, although they intertwine.

Conglomerate is a circuitry field based on specific unconscious mental abilities.

They do similar things but different methods.

17 Likes

I just wanted to give a quick review on ‘The Nose’ field for anyone who many be interested in it.

I have been listening to it for the last 2 weeks x 4 loops a day and I am getting good results!
It is crazy how fast I am seeing changes. I am excited to keep going with this and see where I can get with it.
I am so grateful for this work thank you :pray:

21 Likes