Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

Anyone pick up Elixir of Energy? Please let us know how it is!

2 Likes

It might help some conditions, but you will need something more specific for the gene repair part.

I think it is, and the main difference is the source of the energy. The Elixir of Energy also has some additional concepts like working with Prana, Lifeforce etc

Supercharge has no additional programmings besides what the energy of the crystals can do.

It’s released already, together with Divine Beauty and Flying to New Heights.

14 Likes

LETS GOOOO, the mandalas are released. I checked just now.

2 Likes

I decided to release two important products that would be nice to buy with the discount.

Audio only for both.

18 Likes

thank you very much!

1 Like

I am very tempted to get the programmer, has anyone had any results with this they can share?

1 Like

How do I get the Lucky Elixir mandala? I just got the audio a couple of days ago.

If you go into your Gumroad account, it should be available to download (go to the luck elixir and it should be there).

1 Like

you have to use the email…

1 Like

Hello PU, regarding your previous answer on gene therapy for skin, can this field be used to cure moles on skin? I have researched that moles are caused by both hereditary as well as gene mutations later on in life.

Also can gene therapy field used for curing harmful gene that one has at birth? Specifically, I am asking about HLA-B27 on chromosome 6 that causes auto-immune responses.

1 Like

I bought health consciousness repair just now, the discount was 11.11 which are numbers I’ve been seeing multiple times a day for a few months!

8 Likes

Does Scorching Sanitizer kill parasites as well?

Similarly, since playing field, these peculiar time numbers have been endlessly appearing.

Since the middle of last year, I have seen about 200 times.

2 Likes

Can Scorching Sanitizer kill any harmful bacteria in the environment? And not just the owner?

2 Likes

@Psychic_University health consciousnesses can help with anxiety? Nervous system as well

1 Like

@Psychic_University Thanks for the additional releases! They sound great.

QQ - Is Scorching Sanitizer for killing the pathogens in the environment around us OR is it meant for the person?

4 Likes

@Psychic_University

Hello PU, not sure if I could ask like this, will the energy here (energy elixir) helps with manifestation or boost on other fields since maybe more energy we could feel the effect from other fields associating with astrological buff/universe such as blessing from the solar system? And if I’m always feeling tired and lack of will power, should I buy energy elixir first instead running straight to will power one? Thank you very much!

2 Likes

@Psychic_University Elixir of energy is another instant classic in my personal library of morphic fields. Not a small statement since I possess hundreds of them. As far as energy boosting morphic fields go, the description fits perfectly when you say it’s an unparalleled enhancement. Usually 1-2 plays of this is enough for me right now.

The energies I perceive increasing when it plays are:

Jing
Qi
Shen
Ojas
Prana
Tejas
General life force energy
Physical
Mental
Spiritual
Sexual

I suspect my chakras and other aspects of my energy body are being enhanced too but you did say this covers the ENTIRE energetic spectrum of one’s existence, tangible and intangible.

What I like about this too is that this is not just a temporary permanent boost but a short-term boost along with it seeming to grant a permanent enhancement and boost in all these areas. The energy is extremely clean and feels perfectly natural. My baseline energy level seems to increase with every use too.

I’ve done 4 meditation sessions with it today and even without much food or sleep (plus working a physically and mentally demanding job), I gotta say this audio exceeded my expectations. It just may be the morphic energy booster I’ve been seeking for a while now, Bravo.

You said it also helps users hold more energy and do more with it so I’m hoping it could help with things like boosting spiritual powers and abilities; including manifesting.

@ReachDream btw I was able to handle a good amount of energy work today as well without becoming too tired as well.

24 Likes

Thank you!

But merely standing on the shoulders of giants.

It will help.

I take the word ‘cure’ very seriously. Maybe a specific field for that can.

Yes

Yes

Yes, absolutely

For anxiety - it depends. Astro Well Being buff will have a higher success rate in my opinion. But it will definitely help with the overall health of the nervous system.

Both

This makes sense, but I’m not making claims about how impactful it will or can be.

Yes, and it’s cheaper as well.

13 Likes

I bought gene therapy right before the sales ended and looped 3X, my first impression is that this field oddly increased my energy level by a decent amount. I can feel it after the first loop and as time go by the energy increases seem to keep increasing, for up to 6 hours. Did you put some secret sauce inside for that? I think I could probably use this as an energy increaser while waiting for my genes to be fixed.

Also, how does a field determine if a gene is good for bad? I checked that there are 400 genes that can cause overweight and 50 that causes obesity, some lowers metabolism etc. If I want all these genes to work for my favor (high metabolism lean etc), do I set intention or just let the field do it’s job? Should I play this everyday 2-3x? Thank you for your time

10 Likes