Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

Also, does Scorching Sanitizer only kill pathogenic bacteria, leaving the “good” bacteria alone?

1 Like

Energy Elixir has been working well so far. I usually wake up in the mornings feeling not as good as I can be, but 1 loop 15 mins after I wake up and I find it easier to get out of bed.

2 Likes

Hi @Psychic_University

I bought the autophagy Booster and upon researching i found this:

I want to know if this was taking into consideration when creating the field or if i should just play it a few times a few days a week to avoid side effects, or how would be the best approach?

Or could I loop it daily without worries?

UPDATE : for whoever wanted to know about this:

6 Likes

@Psychic_University do you suggest we actively work with our mandala or just passively have it with us?

By active I mean looking at the image multiple times a day to consciously integrate + listen to the audio.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Have you tried any of the free Sapien luck and wealth fields? Can’t hurt.

2 Likes

Hi, Safa. Onwards is right. Try some of the free fields. This is taken from JAAJ’s thread:

Free Stack:

1x Raise your Vibrational State (YouTube version)
2x Flight to Fight
1x Excalibur
2x Positive Power Waves
2x Love Gratitude and Appreciation
1x Love Gravitational Wave
1x Love Graviton
1x POWERFUL GOOD LUCK ENERGY (YouTube version)
1x A life of Magical Abundance (YouTube version)
1x Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance (YouTube version)
1x Abundance Mindset
1x Million Dollar Empire Mindset
2x The Guided Path
1x Probability Alteration and Luck
1x Coincidence And Synchronicity
3x Unexpected Gifts
1x Gratitude for Blessings
1x Attract More Love Into Your Life
1x Angelic Intercession
1x Favors of The Sanxing

7f20m6

4 Likes

Welcome to our community!

I suggest you also use PONR stack free version on top of the wealth stack.

If your hardship is mainly financial, PU also has overcome a financial situation 1-3 free you can download on enlightened states.

If you can elaborate what type of hardship you are in perhaps we can come up with a better suggestion.

2 Likes

SM also has draw luck mandala and luck sigil you can search on this forum, both are free to use.

If you think you need a lucky break I think you need to start at least using probability alteration and luck 3x daily as it will clear you about feeling not lucky while installing positive beliefs on being lucky, among other things. You probably need more clearing at this stage.

3 Likes

Hey @Psychic_University,

since a mandala for divine beauty came out, will a mandala be made for The Ultimate Maxilla & Jawline?

The physical fields usually take a very long time and it would be cool to have a mandala which one can wear and simply forget about

2 Likes

Draw ? I M new here , i dont understand what do you mean by draw ? Its not audios??

Thank you for your reply, i Will try what you advised me🙏

Thanks for your reply . I Will try it :pray:

Moonhaw meant one of the sapien medicine free mandalas by the name of Draw Luck, as in attract more luck into your life:

kuva

The originals are on Instagram. One forum member has made mobile wallpapers of all of them. Here! You can use them as wallpapers or print them and carry them in with you.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Thank you so much for being so wellcoming and warm. I just registred
today but i can already how Nice you re to each other , excuse my english . I M not an en glisser speaker so i M littéralement bit slow .

1 Like

I print all of them ? Thank you for replying to me and being Nice

Btw while he replies to you.

And this is something no creator has said we must do, however i do it and i like it.

I actually literally touch each mandala im wearing like pressing my thumb in the center and say “so and so insert name of the mandala activate” and i immediately feel hot energy coming off of them… sooo i do feel that little habit restart them and make me feel them just like when i bought them, that initial nice punch felt when it lands in my wallet, and therefore, strengthen the connection, but again thats me

2 Likes

That’s cool, I don’t know why but I have this weird limiting belief that I can’t connect with mandala well even though I know it’s working.

Like if I want to command or set an intention with my mandala, like your example, I just can’t bring myself to believe I can connect with it consciously.

I been listening to subconscious limit remover to help me with this and it has been working with me a little. I can visualize my connection with lions mane a little.

1 Like

you can try using google translate the whole forum and reply using google translate… I think it should work. Also I think you should post your questions in another new thread under “Ask for advise” as this thread is for discussion of PU’s fields.

3 Likes