Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

what u think is better unstoppable willpower or knight mindset?

I feel like knight takes a while to kick in

different would be more accurate in the right context

for me unstoppable willpower kicks directly in and is stronger in “performing the action with less obstacle” but doesn’t last so long while knight mindset is a bit softer but more consistent and lasts much longer

4 Likes

Yes it is very hard to play fields for others.And when you try to explain what it is they think you’re nut’s!

2 Likes

I can’t resist a beauty field, even though I have more than enough… I loved PU’s life force and divine light, which does exactly what it says on the tin. So of course I jump all in and have been listening to the following playlist;

Speed up physical changes
Maximum human
Your 16 year old skin
Ultimate jaw and maxilla
Divine beauty
Ultimate integration tool

My face is different. All my features are more aligned / improved. My thoughts towards myself are better (as a life long low self esteem / body dysmorphia struggler)…. I really love this stack and will stick with it for a few weeks to see what happens.

Edit: it’s a short playlist (42 mins) so I do it when I have quiet time, I don’t meditate as such, just close my eyes and focus on the music. Sometimes once a day, sometimes AM and PM depending what I can fit in.

39 Likes

Back with another update. What can I say? I feel much happier now, and today I realized I wasn’t obsessed about one thing… my height :scream: my lifelong obsession is not haunting my mind that much anymore. I didn’t feel like listening to my height stack fields, I was thinking “it will come when it comes, this is not my main priority, I just want to grow for fun”.

I went 5 hour loop beast mode and feel much much much better. I did a meditation with speed up physical change field and man I just remembered a buried memory that I haven’t remembered in a long time, that I quickly stopped the meditation and was crying. Did a quick grounding field and went back to meditation and assessed the buried memory and felt like letting it go. I feel grateful and happy, but at the same time, my heart is heavy. My heart isn’t ready to let go years of trauma and pain, but it must go and thank you heart, but let the pain go :relieved:

25 Likes

U really do have infinite wisdom

5 Likes

I’m still a newbie in this wisdom category :hatched_chick:

6 Likes

I’m really not trying to advertise I’m just sharing my experience blueprint of the past is EXCELLENT at helping to let things go.

11 Likes

Oh yeah I already have that field. That field is very gentle on healing, and helps me make peace with the past.

5 Likes

Any testimonials with the “Elixir of Luck” anyone?

7 Likes

I have been using it every day once (the music is awesome) for a week now - things have been pretty good! I got an unexpected RSU grant and I was the only one to get it from my group of 200 people!

That said, I also use my Holy 3 (A Magical Life, Attract Abundance & Wealth, Powerful Goodluck Energy) - so perhaps its all of these coming together…

27 Likes

Really love the Family and Friends Cord Therapy field.

Since its release I have experienced a nice shift in my relationships.
More love, respect and wisdom.

And somewhat a new sense of grounding, very much like when Smart Cord Cutter got released.

Thanks PU :pray:

20 Likes
  • Development and mastering of the emotions that impact your trading
  • Master of risk management, assets and time.
  • Flow of Luck for Trading and Investments (Uses the same ideas applied on The Elixir of Luck)
  • Dimensions of Truth applied to your main markets
  • Master of pattern recognition (focused on markets)
  • Claircognizance of the next perfect movement
  • Intuitively know the market sentiment, on all scales
  • Transcend Cognitive Biases applied to market concepts
  • Absolute Faith in your ability to earn money with trading
  • Negative and Entropic Triggers Dissolver + Trauma Dissolver applied to past experiences with trading and investments
  • Impostor Syndrome Dissolver
  • Trading into your best future as a trader
  • Trading without fear
  • Decision-Making Consciousness Repair
  • Higher-Self Subliminal Messages for a better trader and investor
  • Intuitive guidance to look at the right dimensions of the next move
  • Installment of the trading ability of the top 500 traders of all time, using your own abilities as guidance
  • Gratitude for being the best trader in the world
  • Some extra PU Secrets

Enjoy!

Audio + Mandala

Use up to 2 times.

27 Likes

does this include sports trading?

Yes

2 Likes

I love the way u add aspects of other fields into this, nice.

2 Likes

Acutally while ur here, i want to recommend a stoicism field. Just a recommendation nothing more. :slightly_smiling_face:

Would you say this one includes brain wiring? And if so would this have an effect on maximum daily listens? Cheers

Yes and yes. Thanks for the reminder. I will add this in the description.

3 Likes

Now that we have Computer Programming Mastery and Whale Trader, and now that I know that you also create music…

can we get a Musical Mastery field?

3 Likes