After workout muscle recovery

Henlo :raising_hand_woman:t2:

i have mentioned somewhere on a thread but i don’t remember which one, that i was supeeeeeer sore and had listened to this one x 5 times in a row and the pain subsided by 90% approx. anyway i said i was wondering if listening to it before working out would cut the burning sensation one gets while exercising therefore making it easier to do more reps etc …

So… happy to report that listening to this just a couple of times before working out has not only dissipated the burning sensation/numbness kind of feeling allowing me to work out longer sessions, but i dont need to listen to it after and no pain shows up. I have even increased by day the reps specially in my arms and abs and still no pain after :smirk::heart_eyes::ok_hand:

100% recommended

Here it is x those that dont know it

10 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/pranayama-38212113 This could be handy as well

4 Likes

I’ll give it a try before the gym today! :grimacing:

4 Likes

No pain no gains Luna :stuck_out_tongue:

:disappointed_relieved: the fact I still haven’t gone back to the gym is bothering me :frowning::unamused::unamused:

4 Likes

I went back to the gym for a few weeks and they closed again here in Cali. :cold_face:

4 Likes

Meh why suffer to gain something when you dont need to :smirk:

Isnt that the main reason why we are in Dreams world? :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hehehe :grin: :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I work out from home, just have some dumbbells, yoga mat, a ball, different resistance bands and im good :slight_smile:

Will soon get a kettle and i Wont need anything else

3 Likes

The ego wants to be in a comfortable environment where it thrives :sob::sob::sob:. But yes, I can work out from home. Definitely got the knowledge and some equipment.

3 Likes

I understand. I have created my little cozy comfy area for that and then it also has some candles and stuff to lit and just lay on my yoga mat and exercise the mind and soul with Dreams audios as well. Heaven :sunglasses::notes:

My heart goes out to you bro :pleading_face: … Stay strong!

3 Likes

Stop being bothered and get back in there! Or are gyms closed?

They have been open for ages. I just be tired to work out after 11 hour shifts, and then days I’m off I’m trying to catch up with school work or some work training. Also live my life a bit :sob:.

1 Like

Reason why I’ve just been running here and there, it’s quick and doesn’t require too much.

2 Likes