@Borisju

It’s here

10 Likes

Amazing thank you

3 Likes

Wow this is spectacular!

Thanks a lot.

4 Likes

THIS is the MOST important development. Fuck all those people who hindered your potential growth. Good luck everyone and thank you Dream.

28 Likes

Lol bro stop removing your thoughts. My man, vent it out.

6 Likes

Bro it’s like sometimes it adds no value so I delete it

3 Likes

It doesnt matter bro I like to read ur thoughts

4 Likes

Listen to inner critic to inner self support lol. They’re good bro don’t worry.

7 Likes

Not to kill the bromance here, but I would like to remind you to not derail the thread too much, there are PMs for a reason.

8 Likes

thank you, Dream!

2 Likes

So this is basically going to revise all the past circumstances that hindered our potential to become the most intelligent and curious person we can be? A spark to push us to become a better version of ourself while at the same time supporting us despite all the things that tried to clip our wings…

10 Likes

haha use your abilities lol

3 Likes

Just wanna share a thought. As I was a young kid, I was always excelling in everything and loved to learn. As I grew up, trauma and issues dealt a huge blow to me and as you can expect, so did my curiosity to learn vanished and I was doing horrible in everything.

Even though I’m doing ok now thanks to scholar and a couple brain fields, I just can’t help but feel sad I lost on so much of potential growth. What could have been mine was stolen and now thanks to this field, I am ready to steal it back again.

26 Likes

Yup.

The most insane thing is, we can start from our childhood, go on to our traumas and take care of our ability to love ourself too… this internal alchemy series is life changing for sure. Can’t wait to see the results in the long run

13 Likes

Amazing :hugs: :heart: Thanks so much DW!!!

1 Like

same as you man ! i will listen to this field straight for weeks

1 Like

Thank You :green_heart:.

1 Like

Thank you Captain!!!
ALWAYS right on time :)

6 Likes