Alchemical Revision of Guilt

3 listens in and I felt I have gotten many closure from the past people I have hurt in the past.

9 Likes

Beautiful revision :white_heart: , now itā€™s time to

Offer a layer of support, forgiveness and acceptance in past difficult circumstances

where we have felt intense regret or responsibility, extremely self-conscious and reflective related to actions, thoughts, emotions, behaviours we perceived as wrong, morally unacceptable etc. intentionally/accidentally, and felt some, or all :point_down:

(Source)
now showered with

Encouragement for the future and how to approach new ways of being, while feeling less weighed down by guilt.

Getting rid of those shackles from factors such as culture, family, religion, and upbringing that some people may have experienced chronic guiltā€¦

Everybody deserves consideration and an opportunity to be their best selves.

Iā€™m not cryinggg :sneezing_face:

23 Likes

@ecaiii wow I think I have worked on all of the letters of the psychological symptoms except for letter H.

Time for that strong push :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

i wonder if it also solves guilt from past lives? (guilt at a soul level)

2 Likes

You got this :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

This could explain why I have insomnia and fatigue.

2 Likes

thank you! most timely!

3 Likes

This is pure gold! Guilt is one of the maindrivers for self sabotage!

15 Likes

Thanks Captain. :sunglasses::heart::pray:t3:

8 Likes

Yeeesss

5 Likes

57Vc
BB5C29F5-365E-4941-9195-D3E126126C9F

Thanks Dream for being always there for us i knew you would create that for us :heart: i could never pay you what you did for me always :heart: all i can do is Pray for you from the depths of my heart and soul.

Forgive me for not posting all the amazing results with your every single field. I dont have words but i owe this forum my amazing testomonials since 2014.

28 Likes

:clap: THIS.

7 Likes

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is something I thought I could never heal about myself, now Iā€™ve been given the means to do that, so thank you.

9 Likes

I donā€™t have words. I appreciate you making this so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

Listening to this like 50 times, and then internal alchemical crucible. Itā€™s a good day.

Iā€™m not sure if the date November 5th to release this is coincidental or on purpose- it seems a day in history where many sought rebellion or independence. Which ties in to freeing oneself from guilt, which is a useless emotion if thereā€™s nothing you can do about it or if itā€™s undeserved. So I do think thatā€™s cool.

15 Likes

Just yesterday i was thinking about my guilt and today finally this amazing field drops. I have been waiting for it a long time. What a beautiful gift. Thank you dream. Love and Light. Bless you all :heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

Have you listened to it that much?

1 Like

That was an exaggeration, but I probably listened 6-7 times so far.

1 Like

Any effect?

1 Like

I always give it at least a few weeks to a month before I draw any conclusions because itā€™s not like youā€™re dressing a wound and can see exactly whatā€™s happening in a physical way, itā€™s a multidimensional thing and Iā€™ve found I notice change on so many levels, but I need situations for that. I need to have something happen and then notice the change in my ā€œusualā€ reaction and then I know Iā€™m different. In other words I am able to do meta- analysis against contrast. So as much as I know there will be change itā€™s way too soon to quantify that for myself.

11 Likes

As soon as I saw this pop up, before I even clicked on the field it immediately started working for me,
The things that have been weighing me down came to the surface, itā€™s like now is the time to heal and move onā€¦ Iā€™m about to click play wish me luck sighs

Well damnā€¦ what a ride,
All the things that were weighing me down came to the surface, I vividly saw a timeline of my life and all the bumps of guilt on the road, it all started to dissolve, itā€™s good to have this weight off my shoulders , because I saw ethirically those same people forgive me and love me !

Raw emotion being healed, I felt my vibration rise to much higher levels !

Thank you @Captain_Nemo you always know what is needed, god bless you and all you love.

14 Likes