Alchemical Revision of Wealth

Looking at some further reviews and I’ll be getting this one soon!

4 Likes

so here is short review after using this field for a week about 1 hour daily…

i notice a shift in my believes about wealth, its like opening the closed doors.

How i measuring that?! well simply by imaganing my self wealthy and own millions, before when i start imagning and bring this idea to my mind i feel resistance in scale 0 - 10 it will be 8 , many limitations will come to surface.

now when i do same thing i feel every thing is possible , its obvioes that there is a diffirence much less resistance maybe 5 or 4.

29 Likes

what is your listening schedule and how long is your playlist?

Thank you for your interesting and valuable sharing, which can be of use to many here.
Best wishes.

2 Likes

This + Millions + Gratitude for Blessings

should cover pretty much everything, right? :thinking:

Revision of the belief system + Push, Radical positive change, WW concept + Gratitude

12 Likes

hmm I read this thinking of possible applications of this field. didn’t see this one

I like how you think!

Any more reviews for this one? Major shifts? beliefs, having changed, allowed you to do something different?

7 Likes

I bought this one 3 days ago or so. Also woven world contenment
I also have many others like woven world millions, wealth mantra, wealth generation ++.
Also I use free ones on youtube, millin dollar empire mindset, abudance mindset, wealth and abudance, good luck, as well as self love, love gratitude and apprecation etc

My list is about 5 hours long, and I have been listening to it for a month or so, and I also write my affirmations. I did have a few smaller manifestation but most biggest one was my income increased after it has fallen a lot in january, so I listened to this entire month, and it has gone back to what it was before the fall. Not sure if it is fields or whatever. I have been getting a few ideas even opportunities to earn money but we will see. So far, its good, as income is back on track. No sudden money manifestation but my beliefs are that nobody will just send you money and Im not sure how to change that belief lol
But I do believe I can make a lot more then I do now, so that is good.

As far as mindset itself etc, not sure, I do think I worry less about money, and see more ways how to make it, but its not like its going to fall in my lap, I will have to work on my business etc. but its better than having a job.

Anyway, I was one of the people that asked for this field from Sapien, and I was very surprised when I saw it lol
Bought it right away, not sure how it impacts me, but for a second I had this feeling of always having money in childhood, still early to say.

13 Likes

Just bought this and Im literally feeling my pineal gland/ brow forehead area kinda pulsing…Im like huh?

8 Likes

If you have Saturn in 2nd house you probably had a limiting childhood regarding money…just like me…this field is a must for us and i love it…I feel abundant as ever…there is no rushing or worrying regarding making money

9 Likes

Let’s run that :moneybag: up everyone.

World is yours.

3 Likes

I hope everyone begins to heal, and trust themselves as the ultimate driver of their vehicle.
To help your mind along the journey and alchemize all past conditioning that is permeating their lives still.

This was a mindset guide I found useful.
The programmed voices are washed away.

I can do it. You can do it.

Now we will do it.

See you all soon.

Update:

The audio is working its magic as well.

Don’t feel this cloud hovering over my head anymore.

Clear skies.

Journaling out all the bogged down stuff is wonderful.

Let’s move forward.

10 Likes

I will start playing with this as soon as possible.
Many thanks for this sharing.

2 Likes

If you slip up from time to time that’s okay.

But new beginnings for us.

Will update my progress maybe a few months from now.

2 Likes

Hey guys I know this post is old, I just purchased this. Let’s get on to a better road to wealth :smirk_cat:

5 Likes

Yessirr.
audentis fortuna iuvat

how did you get rich though?

Let me break down why imo this is the prerequisite to acquiring wealth and making wealth fields work more powerfully in your favor.

As we grew, limiting beliefs have been placed over us. Especially money, on average, there are middle class households who have some spare money to enjoy or have to keep tabs on their bills constantly which reinforces their belief that they don’t have enough money. This belief is hit hard especially in lower income households.

An example is, thinking if you should buy a specialized coffee drink, but you are not sure if it’s ok or you won’t have enough money to budget for other things. This is a constant reminder that you have a broke or struggling mindset.

This field will go back to all the moments that you felt broke or unsure if you have enough money to as if you do have enough money. Every single moment when it comes to spending money, is heavily inflicted into our subconscious mind. Even yesterday you may have felt broke, but this field will go back to yesterday and make you feel you have enough. How amazing is that?

Like I said before, Neville Goddard automated revision on steroids. Feel as if you have it.:muscle:

19 Likes

Just and finally got around to getting this. The audio was a lot more fun than I would have thought.

1x review

I feel lighter, definitely. Like in all areas. I feel less of the caution that I grew up around. Caution and fears about nearly anything in the external environment. Even as I’m writing this I have less inhibitions, less of a slower pace and deliberation. It’s more of a just “going for it.” Just typing it out and seeing how it goes. What’s really cool is the combination of that there is almost no fear or hesitation about making mistakes & if I do make a mistake, I simply go back and adjust to how I intended, wanted to (write it out).

Feels more free all around me. This is especially around my aura and energetic sense of being in this world. More open too. More freedom to be me here.
Physically I feel more integrated too. Like more compatibility with my body.

Mind is clearer, even a little purer. Less fears or worries that always seemed to be present as normal, though without seemingly any particular reason. Not like the word fear or worry but rather the subtle presence to which those words allude/refer to.

Will play the field again :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Update - less than an hour afterward:
Along with a few of the other Alchemical revision ones, possibly the fields most powerful for me in restoring/giving back life. I already feel there is a (re)gaining of life being lived. Thank you Dreamweaver

2nd update - a few hours after original post:
Beginning to see signs of amelioration in regards to an energetic issue that’s become more prevalent these past few years. This is, was becoming a big deal for me. Basically it was like giving away my energy to people too easily. Now having better boundaries and sense of physical self. My physical senses have noticeably improved/been restored.

11 Likes