Alchemical Ruby and Carnelian

Presented here is an quasi - alchemical combination of Ruby and Carnelian.

(2 min track)

The stones and their described energetic effects.

Created together into a seamless whole using the quasi crystal state a template to create a unique merger that functions as a whole, rather than two separate streams of energetic information.

Ruby is believed to promote loving, nurturing, health, knowledge and wealth. It has been associated with improved energy and concentration, creativity, loyalty, honor and compassion. Ruby is thought to be protective of home, possessions and family.

Carnelian is a stabilizing stone, it restores vitality and motivation, and stimulates creativity. It gives courage, promotes positive life choices, dispels apathy and motivates for success. Carnelian is useful for overcoming abuse of any kind. It helps in trusting yourself and your perceptions.

Use as needed.

67 Likes

Am I mad that I spent four times this amount on an actual (low-grade, tiny) ruby bracelet? Maybe a little bit. (Though not entirely, itā€™s still very pretty.)

Love carnelian as well.:orange_heart::heart::yellow_heart::white_heart:

:fire:

I already see you typing @anon46520955. :joy:

22 Likes

Ahhh gimmeee it!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I keep hearing in dreams/meditation for months! ā€œGet a Carnelianā€ and will bring the love you want lol

And ā€œDanielā€ will have news from that love haha

The only minerals shop around here is closed from before Pandemia.

So thanks for this :blush:

Now i guess Daniel the messenger will follow lol

Perfect combo :heart_eyes:

23 Likes

Hahaha i was gonna tag you after playing it :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

šŸ™…šŸš«
No being mad about buying a beautiful ruby bracelet please!

This field isā€¦ 11 USD? Wow
I love Ruby :star_struck:

20 Likes

Passionate crystals. They come from the pit of mars. Renew some life into your being via these.

20 Likes

:heart_eyes: Wowā€¦ Amazing! Thank you Captain! :sparkling_heart: Iā€™m looking forward to when I can use these again! Excited to see the reviews in the meantimeā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I was looping this a few times before I went to sleep. Then I tried to lay down and go to bed, only to be awoken by annoying mosquitos biting me. I jumped up to turn the lights back on to try and find it to kill it. Then I spotted this little dot on top of my ceiling. I went up to it and saw that it was actually a beautiful little ladybug. I havenā€™t seen a ladybug in ages and I knew it was a symbol of good luck. What I didnā€™t know was it was also related to the root chakra and so is the ruby. Like I said, I havenā€™t seen a ladybug in at least 2-3 years and it came after looping this track maybe 5-6 times so I know itā€™s directly related! It was just perched up chilling and now itā€™s all over my room flying around and hanging out.

Pretty Cool!

26 Likes

Great addition to a lot of stacks. Loved it.

Hope itā€™s the first of many crystal combination audios to come :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Yes yes yes i agree.

Im just giving a few days

But this is really a beautiful field.

Beautiful. Thats the best word.

15 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube

Looking forward for your review on this one. :blush:

4 Likes

This one went unnoticed, but it does exactly as stated in the description.
Only 2min long and so comforting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™m using it right at the beginning of my work playlist, this puts me straight into the flow. Also using it when I feel stressed.
Really love it :pray:

21 Likes

Beautiful field indeed, bought it mainly for my wife and it has been incredible for her she is really stepping into herself and doing some insanely deep healing with this field. She is a an aries so she matches perfectly with this and has never used a field this consistently (aries trait) which is an endorsement in itself: will ask if she wants to do a review in a week or so because she will have a great one.
For me also looping it myself iā€™ve found a nice sense of calm, presence and passion. It also gives me a nice sustained energy boost and in a sense feels like pure heart coherence when I really sit with the field and let it flow to my heart centre. The field definitely boosts metabolism and brings an internal fire - itā€™s a bit too intense after looping the field for hours as I did, nothing crazy but just literally felt like a fire in my stomach and pure hunger even though I ate soon before aha. So hint to any bodybuilder folks or people wanting a metabolism and digestion boost. Loop this but donā€™t go too hard, although after looping it for atleast 2 hours I had no issues other than needing to eat more. Going to stay consistent with this and update if needed. Going to watch for beauty and attractiveness increase as well as abundance/ prosperity as I think overtime the field will help with that.
Love these alchemical crystal blends, they are becoming some of the most powerful fields imo. Would love to see an ultimate money hack blend of aventurine and citrine if possible and maybe a psychic blend of K2/ pietresite :eyes:

26 Likes

Aww sorry. Ive been reviewing this but i think under the share results because ive combined with others and under Garnet one. i combine it with Garnet, Magnetic Heart Coherence, and now also with The Entwining worlds of beauty and joy.

At first when i played this one alone felt such a gorgeous like vortex opening up on my chest exuding a thick loving light, i felt a LOT of peace and like really reaching the core of my heart. Very beautiful light radiating and like if my heart had turned so strong like the actual rubi :)

And now mixed with the others, is just flowing and exuding and expanding outwards, my chest is always warm and like ready to manifest. Ive been using that light i feel exuding to heal others as well.

18 Likes

:heart_eyes::drooling_face:

9 Likes

Hello, in terms of not just the productive increase but the ā€œtrust yourself partā€ is very good too. Iā€™ve been using the right amount and best amount of fields, also been doing the best kind of work for myself. I have a mental health blog that Iā€™ve been working on and I was really creative with my latest posts after 2-3x writing with this field.

I seem to really trust myself.

10/10 ign I would recommend plus itā€™s cheap

12 Likes

Helped a lot with the followng for me (combined with garnet):
Resolves apathy and emotional numbness like the feeling of having little to no the will to live (in case anyone has suicidal tendancies please open up and ask for help to the right people). That feeling you get when you ask ā€˜whatā€™s the point?ā€™

This also helped me with the aftermath of emotional release that was muddied with ā€˜doubts about life / livingā€™ or even self sabotage and self doubtā€¦ that zombified feel you get after you dropped :poop: load

This was great to replenish with for ā€˜the dark night of the soulā€™ experiences and dealing with loss or grief

This is worth every penny (especially when one allows themself to ā€˜listenā€™)

We can try pairing this with the free field Inner Pillar of Power

14 Likes

wonderful feedback!

3 Likes

Does this field has two tracks or one track Alchemical Ruby and Carnelian?

1 Like