Alchemicalized Dragon Being

Bought last night, got receipt right away but still waiting for download link

1 Like

Iā€™m assuming that there is an issue with an automated process in the backend, Spring customer service also seems to be Mon-Fri support, SLA on getting back on a support ticket is like 48hrsā€¦

2 Likes

I only ask because my email provider is notoriously erratic. I am aware that Sammy and team have nothing to do with it.

Iā€™m a dinosaur still using yahoo. But I have 25 years of my life flowing through there. Ran through an instance a couple weeks ago where I bought a course from a content creator and none of the emails would come through, not even the password reset requests once I found the login page. Creator confirmed that yahoo was blocking but neither of us could figure out why.

1 Like

Donā€™t judge me, but I still have a AOL email account :no_mouth:, and my weekend project for the longest time has been migrating my life outta there to another mail provider. Ended up developing an app to automate it, but then I go back to AOL because I think Iā€™m going to miss somethingā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Last time I bought Angelic Being the download link was sent 2 hours after the confirmation email.
Donā€™t worry, itā€™ll be there.

1 Like

ā€˜Tis 5 hours and naught.

1 Like

For awareness, I replied to the receipt which opened a ticket with Spring. Someone got to the ticket over night and sent me the link.

3 Likes