Alchemicalized Dragon Being

Link

A splendid alchemical creation, the music is soft and mellow but designed to energetically inspire you, to deeply to express an alchemicalized version of the embodied soul and that respectful presence of a mighty dragon. Appear in the astral, etherical and auric worlds as this alchemical dragon being, as the music drives you to energetically shift and energetically take on the attributes of this unique magical being

47 Likes

Looks fantastic.

5 Likes

:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Dragon year let’s goooo :dragon:

6 Likes

The images are beautiful!
What an amazing thing, Captain. Thank you.

5 Likes

Can someone who has used the other alchemized being fields or who undertands this better what are the implications or potential benefits of showing as an angel/fairy/lion or dragon being in the astral, etherical and auric worlds?

7 Likes

Does this graph help?

4 Likes

Gosh .
Shopping list to the bin …again :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Many thanks for those beautiful creations, Captain! :dragon:

11 Likes

10 Likes

Meeting our dragon servitor in a dragon form in the astral gonna be lit XD

11 Likes

This is what’ i thought exacltly :nerd_face:

1 Like

I’m in love with every Spring release.

Dropping this here for @Rosechalice :rose:

9 Likes

I had an interesting dream of a dragon release.

It was sort of 3 dragon nfts each were like multi combined with many other projects, when i woke up i was like ah no way.

And woah here is a dragon on spring :partying_face:.

9 Likes

Very interesting field

8 Likes

Yes, thank you. So I guess we will have dragon qualities in our auras which others will perceive in us, including humans and any other beings that live in those worlds. May even attracting the attention of dragons too. Just from that it can act as some kinda protection and intersation, just especulation but sounds cool

3 Likes

Pretty much.

Your aura is also tied to your Chakras, so you can expect certain draconic buffs to those as well, tho, to what extent is anyone’s guess.

5 Likes

I wonder if someone listens to multiple such fields, like this one and the new angelic one, how will that person appear in the astral? :thinking:

I can think of multiple possibilities, but Idk how it works.

2 Likes

Any idea how long it takes to get the links to download? I got a receipt right away but 20 mins later no download link.

3 Likes

i got mine after 45 mins

1 Like