Universal Space Harmonizer

….sadness

7 Likes

….happiness!!!

7 Likes

@Scribe The screeching sounds grate too much in my ears. :grin:

4 Likes

Heavy metal is awesome, has so many subgenres, and there have been studies that say more emotionally sensitive individuals actually prefer heavy metal :-) Speaking from personal experience, I also enjoy opera and classical music! But sometimes you want to listen to something angry and energetic.

2 Likes

This field is such a gem :gem:

Im blessed to work with really nice people in really decent enviroment.

Of course disturbances happens. Its work every body mind they own buissnes, so its dense sometimes.

We had a hard day especially my cooworker, she had audit that i couldnt help her much with.

But i played this field out loud in our office.
And then before autidors arrived in the room where documents were being checked.

Audit went so smooth.:sunglasses:
She was really calm and managed to prepare everything perfecly and ladies that arrived for an audit were talking all the time how wonderfull atmoshere we have. .not caring much about documents lol.

After they left my friend came to me and as she started to the sentence " You would not believie what just happened :rofl:…" I couldnt resist laughing.

Lol guess why?

17 Likes

How long does it take for the audio to arrive in my email?

I got the confirmation but without the files…

1 Like

this problem was also discussed in this thread, I think you should wait a little…

2 Likes

Thank you for the info, my friend. Seems to be a surprise arrive :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I replied to the receipt which opened a ticket with Spring. Someone got to the ticket over night and sent me the link.

3 Likes

How do these frequencies affect the people who live in the same household?

Hello Gigi22
Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

my personal assumption is that this will only apply to the user who bought the audio
that is, the field will be adjusted to its needs, based on the current situation and the user’s requirements.

Can locally neutralize, can balance, can transform, ect. The frequency range allows for this
that is, for the user - this field gives a lot of models of realization of potential opportunities.
Energy geometry of the field can give the whole range of energy characteristics (frequencies) of the space as informational “ingredients”.

for other inhabitants of the space, based on your question - it will be an effective assistant in harmonizing the general atmosphere in the house.

the main function of the field is to work directly with the program of the space.
In other words, the structuring of the space will be the same for all inhabitants
The energetic form of the field is a perfect form, which includes all possible harmonious structural forms.

but (also assumption) - for a person living in chaos and creating chaotic space around him, the effect of this field will be about the same as…sprinkling holy water on a demon-possessed person lol

Scattered objects, and unwashed clothes, etc. have energy that potentially exists in a clustered, isolated, uncoordinated, and multi-directional manner. Moreover, the information “sticking out” in all directions, which lies outside our 3 dimensions because of its disordered nature, increases the total entropy of a system, which is relatively closed (for example, an apartment)

10 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply, Ugninis.

So if the person who bought the field is well organized and likes to create beauty and harmony and the other person who shares the same space is very toxic and untidy and likes to create chaos, would the energy of the field be less effective?

1 Like

I realize that such phenomena occur in our society and in different situations, but to me it is a paradox.

Nevertheless, I realize that such variations occur, for example, in the work environment.

There is another recommendation, if you put the question this way.
this field:

Triangle of Power :small_red_triangle: - New Release - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

no
it doesn’t depend on the energy itself.
the energy won’t be less effective, the fields are doing their job at their maximum level.

but a lot of it depends on ourselves and our willingness to change.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your helpful explanations :pray::two_hearts: The Triangle of Power field seems to be interesting for me, too :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This field sounds amazing but if possible I would like a enviromental field where it can affect other people aswell, are there any available currently ?

thx

2 Likes

Hey

Plasma flower
Plasma flower node point connector
Ye old Negentropic harmonizer

3 Likes

Negativity Processor

3 Likes

energetic structuring of space affects everyone who is in this zone :slight_smile:
“Space” is any part of the Universe limited by some form. man, as a part of the Universe, is also space, only internal. There is a mutual influence of internal space on external, external on internal

5 Likes

thank youm whete can i find this

1 Like

When you buy plasma flower there is two fields that come with it

2 Likes