Alchemy of the Eternal Flame (Private Project)

Thank you for this valuable feedback!

Exactly that, to give you all a brief overview, the aim of the project is to get an high level alchemy of the Soul of the Phoenix into us and as result getting access to her abilities, powers and of course a full attunement to the Legendary Immortal Flames.

A smart etheric core containing the soul of the Phoenix is going to get merged into our energy system and giving us a permanent all-encompassing layer that is going to bring upon us the Phoenix transformation.

Legendary Immortal Flames technical part:

We gain the permanent attunement to the eternal flames of the Phoenix energy source.

These are now a natural extension of our personal abilities and characteristics.

These legendary flames can have various functions; they can be used to heal, regenerate, rejuvenate and even “resurrect us” with enough practice and development.

They can be used on ourselves, other persons, other beings, creatures, even food and drinks.

They contain all the effects and archetypes of the legendary flames of the Phoenix.

But at the same time they can also be used to defend ourselves, creating elemental fire shields, protective walls.

We could also use this source of mythical energy to create our personal fire elemental servitors or other private goals in our magical journey.

To activate this energy we just need to say: “Immortal Flames - Start” or simply have the conceptual intention to activate it, and then the energy source starts flowing towards us.
To stop the flow of energy we just say: “Immortal Flames -stop” or just send the intention to stop it.

As we have said, this ability guarantees us the control of this ancient and mythical energy, and once activated it is up to us with our intention to decide how to manipulate it and work with it.

So if we want to use it to heal ourselves or others, to defend ourselves etc.

It can also be used to cleanse the area around us from dangerous substances, unhealthy energies, or even to enhance our magical rituals and other out-of-the-ordinary activities.

We can also use it to make our place more cozy, warmth and our body temperature a bit higher.

6 Likes

When I first came here, my one and only priority was health. Well, thanks to the fields, the healing part is now behind me. Or at least most of it.

The time has come to focus on other things. Alchemy of the Eternal Flame couldn’t have come at a better time.

The energy almost scared me in the beginning but soon I realize it was exactly what I needed. Something to wipe my doubts and insecurities. To make me look for the dormant abilities and realize they were always a part of me, I just wasn’t aware. To give me a whole new perspective on life.

It has only been a couple of days but nothing about me will ever be the same.

It’s like having someone to rely on for comfort and support, always in the right way. Not offering excuses. Providing the courage and strength to be what I was born to be, but never dared to be. Carrier of the truth. Giving and demanding it. An excellent life companion. A light of clarity to all that is happening.

It’s such an honor and blessing to be in the Phoenix energy. A rare privilege.

7 Likes

You wrote yesterday about your fears.

That’s the thing-- all the fears are inside of us.

I remember the excitement of seeing a Firebird, I wouldn’t say it was fear, maybe some kind of anticipation of encountering something I’d never encountered before in my life.

and I had no idea how native she would become to me. :slight_smile: :yum: :heartpulse:

I’ll try to do my review soon.
it’s not really my project, and I’ll let it be. :laughing:

is very subtly put. A unique opportunity to meet the legendary Phoenix

7AxL

7 Likes

A real initiation under the protective wing of the phoenix.

Thank you for this precious feedback,

Once the alchemy is integrated, the concepts of health and longevity merge very deeply with the user and as an embodiment of the phoenix it is very likely that in a few months and years we will be shocked by certain results

6 Likes

This is my first experience with fire, and it’s absolutely divine I must say. I called upon the fire energy for heat directly to warm my body some nights ago when I was having a hard time falling asleep. I felt it immediately and it’s really like the real heat of fire. It’s very organic, physical… wow incredible! Also I notice how I catch myself interacting with the fire a lot more, in the sense of summoning the “immortal flames” command for protection, specific healing, etc. I used it also to crate wall of fire for protection… literally just saying “create wall of fire for protection” while I was walking in what I perceived as not friendly zone. All in all I am amazed at how innate this is to me. It happens naturally and it’s like the smart Phoenix core acts as a facilitator to all this dynamic… most certainly it is ofc. What I mean is like wow, this is really out of this world :fire:

7 Likes

Probably many of us, especially those who are actively involved in various projects, have experienced amazing events and synchronicities before any release

for example, before the release [of this project], I went on Facebook, which “gave out” a picture of a whale’s heart
after that, i went to the group, and wrote: “it seems our project has been spotted” lol

then a captain appeared in the group, with more questions about the project

this conversation took place with a friend about the Phoenix

a very special one
also i am glad you got a copy
i knew you would have appreciated it

I had to get it
it was my sole responsibility to receive it
without this copy i would be dead :grin:

The problem is that I was expected to compare the Phoenix and the Firebird (their energies and interactions with them).

this review probably should have been in that format
I will also say that I had a free day recently, I set aside my standard playlist and was going to spend the day with Phoenix to more clearly “analyze” this energy

But how to compare the incomparable?

Next, it got even more interesting.
I went to a specific forum, and immediately noticed one short recent post that strangely caught my attention

The above photo was taken by the author of the post at Notre Dame de Paris . As you know, the cathedral has been the spiritual center of one of the communities of the Hermetic Tradition for a number of centuries. Namely, the center of a unique School whose method of teaching and figurative expression of the Doctrine of the inner transformation of man was Alchemy

Notre Dame de Paris is literally imbued with an alchemical spirit and full of symbols with alchemical origins.

(If anyone is interested, you can read more about this in Fulcanelli’s The Mystery of Gothic Cathedrals.)

As the author of a post on another forum advised, “If you ever get to Notre Dame, or any other medieval cathedral in Europe with a connection to Tradition, don’t attach much importance to the inscriptions for tourists - they are often only misleading. Try to make contact with the power of this place - it works unmistakably.”

at the base of the sculpture sits the Dragon, a winged Serpent symbolizing primary matter undergoing alchemical transformation. Above him are the figures of the twelve apostles of Christ, the twelve basic characteristics or states which may be seen as a symbol of the twelve stages of the alchemical process

still above are four figures - they are not very visible in the photograph, so I will describe them. They are the heads of the Lion, the Bull, the Eagle and the Angel, the so-called Four Living Creatures of the New Testament
And finally, at the top of the sculpture is a figure of an eagle (maybe the Phoenix?) spreading its wings - a symbol of the elixir, the philosopher’s stone, the result of the Alchemist’s inner work

And here is an even more ancient sculpture from the Louvre ( the famous so-called winged bull from Assyria). Such figures stood at temple entrances, and even at city gates - they were symbolic (and actual) protectors and guardians of the city’s subtle energy.

interestingly, it has five legs - that is, if viewed from the side, it appears to be moving, but if viewed from the front, it appears to be standing motionless. The guardian is on the move and motionless at the same time. An ingenious means of conveying the idea that something exists both in time and out of time

But that’s not the point now. Now I just want to draw attention to the fact that the guardians had the features of several living beings - the head of a Lion, the body of a Bull, the wings of an Eagle and the face of an Angel (the horns above the head in ancient Mesopotamia were depicted only as a sign of heavenly or holy beings - similar to the nimbus of saints in medieval art). Thus, they were Perfect Beings, synthesizing the qualities symbolized by the three animals - the strength and tenacity of the Bull, the passion and fearlessness of the Lion, and the sharpness and vision of the Eagle.

In that post, the author cites a third image

This leaflet, described by P.D. Uspensky in “In Search of the Miraculous” (these are the notes of a student of Gurdjieff, recorded between 1916 and 1924)

The photo is of very poor quality - but unfortunately I have no other, so I will describe what is depicted there.

In the center is a circle formed by an ouroboros - a serpent biting its own tail - the symbol of any cyclical process

Inside the circle is the enneagram (as Uspensky shows it in his book). I have not read this book, and I try to simply interpret the information based on what I have read, and based on some of the conclusions of the author of the post himself

At the vertices of the triangle 3-6-9 in the enneagram are three New Testament Living Beings-Lion (point 3), Bull (point 6), Eagle (point 9).

In a sense, we can perceive them as an expression of the three powers in man - feelings (emotions), sensations (body), and mind (intellect)

Only the wings and a little bit of the head are visible from the Eagle, because it is obscured by the face of the Angel, the fourth Living Being. To the right and left of the circle are symbols of the two opposing forces in nature and in man - the Devil and the Archangel (perhaps Lucifer and Michael the Archangel?) - which is entertaining, however, both with wings.

The Lion and the Bull in the enneagram are also depicted in poses of confrontation, as if they were facing each other

The Eagle is between them in a counterbalancing position. All three Living Beings, on the other hand, are depicted as if they were all parts of the Angel. It is as if the Angel embraces, absorbs all the others. If it were possible to place the image not on a plane, but in three-dimensional space, the Angel would be the vertex of a tetrahedron, situated in a plane above the other three points, but equally connected with all of them.

I don’t know about you, but this is how I understood it:

“The three Living Beings, being in the right ratio, give rise to a fourth, the Angel, containing all three, but being none of them.”

Or so: “The Three Forces, harmonized in the right way and engaged at the right time, give rise to the result, the synthesis of the Three Forces - One.”

How to conceptualize and summarize all this I don’t know
but yesterday, here we were talking about the alchemy of Captain

it all seems to be directly related to the Phoenix.

sorry for possible inaccuracies in the information, but I had to share :boom: :fire:

this is not really a review, there are few personal “feelings” in this post
but I want to believe that this is important information

if there is a desire, and additional information - it will be cool if you correct this info and share your personal view on what has been described :slight_smile:

it would be worthy of a separate project if not for the Phoenix, but it probably doesn’t matter now
it’s all here

10 Likes

3 Likes

давно тебя не видел :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks @Star I got this nft, looking forward to update later :fire:

4 Likes

Beautiful images!

5 Likes

Once again, I am just dropping by to express my gratitude for this wonderful being.

There’s nothing more I’m able to put into words right now.

4 Likes

Although I am not familiar enough with the fire element, the audio has a very special Middle Eastern style

There is always a deep energy inside🔥

5 Likes

Yes! When I first saw the project and mentioned Dark Phoenix, I really liked the character :heart_eyes:

deep and powerful force :muscle:

4 Likes

Exactly! A type of connection you always wish for, but it’s hard to find in the real life.

I tried :joy:. It didn’t work.

:100:% true. The energy you can rely on. No matter what.

4 Likes

indeed! I only thought about it for ten minutes before deciding to buy it 🫣

4 Likes

Very interesting read UgniS. Thank you for posting!

Noticed this…

… and looking forward to this. Somehow it doesn’t seem impossible anymore.

5 Likes

remember, earlier in other projects the expression “servitor or someone else with infinite potential” was in fashion
i just don’t think it needs to be emphasized in many projects because it’s a self-evident thing
it’s a tremendous resource and opportunity
i just provided one of the perspectives in working with this nft
all controversial points aside, this scheme is perfect and logical.

At first glance, it seems like “how can Phoenix be related to manifestation and desires?” But it turns out it can. :grin:

8 Likes

Obsessed ❤️‍🔥
Love these types of creations!

2 Likes

Eternal Flame has burnt so many obstacles (most of them were self-imposed) in my life, that my whole reality has changed.

I still can’t believe that all I need to do is ask.

6 Likes

i am not sure if you have black sun nft but i would suggest to combine them :wink:

4 Likes