Alien Intercession

For some time I thought about the “fire chariot”, that picked up Elija in the old testament 2 Kings 2:11-12. So it was a space ship after all.

:exploding_head:

5 Likes

Old book my dad had me read - “Chariots of the Gods”… all about how most the “angels” in the Bible were probably aliens.

Like I mentioned in another thread a good portion of “angel” contact is actually benevolent alien contact.
We are just using a different word for the same thing from ancient times.

14 Likes

The artists in the Renaissance era knew of the knowledge that the Vat i can was hiding and put it in in their paintings.

18 Likes

Beautiful. Where is the first picture from?

4 Likes

https://news.yahoo.com/ufos-discovered-historical-paintings-114905870.html

In an interesting painting hung above the altar of the Visoki Decani Monastery in Kovoso, two UFOs are seen on both top corners. In the right corner UFO, the pilot seems to be looking back at the craft behind him. And neither of these pilots have a halo around them, which discards the possibility of them being divine beings or depicting diving objects.

10 Likes

I suspected this for a while. Since you spilled the beans I think it’s time to reveal a story I held on to for a while.

Before using alien intercession, I already had a dream about our cosmic friends. This was before I used anything from gumroad. During the time I was cleaning myself every morning with Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning.

Listened to Angelic Intercession before going to sleep.

They were showing me aliens dressed like European aristocrats. When I was still half asleep they showed me a sigil, that I can use like the sigils on Sapien’s patreon.

Now that I’m more energy sensitive I can feel the field on the item. In fact, while writing the last entry here I was using it and ignored the timer I had set . The item sat on the sigil for too long and it’s field overwhelmed my energy body. Had to ask our E.T. friends to restore it.

Oh and I already saw one of the aliens. With my physical eyes! Was listening to the last live meditation! He was holding a sword. Is St. Michael looking like this or . . .

Sorry for not telling the story earlier. Was worried about attacks against Sapien for “putting aliens” into an angelic intercession.

18 Likes

I always suspected, have this kind of intuition like angels are in fact aliens and viva versa

3 Likes

I’m so thrilled about this thread!:smile:

6 Likes

True true :eyes:

1 Like

This threw me off the rails. Associated our grey alien friends with angelic vibrations. Which reminds me I listened a lot to Angelic Vibrations, when I had the dream and received the sigil.

Was seriously expecting from Alien Intercession to meet some grotesque looking beings a la H.P. Lovecraft! Then @anon96557306 reported his first sighting . . .

About the Sigil

They just said “abundance” (or that was what I wanted to hear?), when I asked them what it was for.

The first item I created with the sigil guided me to do some basic energy work with a tree. For a long time I thought Dream’s dragon golem was nudging me.

But I boosted the item and suddenly I didn’t want to carry it with me anymore. Put it in the center of our house, because I thought it generates abundance. Three days ago I tried to find it, but it was gone. Probably removed from this timeline by one of @_OM’s faes.

Not quite sure what it can do. When I ask my servitors to analyze it, they all say: “It’s too complex for us.”

Felt positivity picking it up the first time and it was adjusting the energy body. Not sure if it’s was chakras or the Dan Tiens. There is a bit more to tell, but on another day!

16 Likes

Exciting!

4 Likes

Same here. I mean that book given by my parents :slight_smile:
For me, it’s currently a love relationship with the “Devic intercession” one (no words to describe it yet… too conceptual lol) but I closely and passionately follow this thread as well.

5 Likes

Lol… Alien Intercession is just advanced Angelic Intercession.

10 Likes

… and advanced Devic too, right? I simply have more affinity with the Devic one + much more time to familiarize of course. So far, I have identified Kartikeya during one of the meditations but the rest still remains “ineffable” lol. To be continued…

5 Likes

I think it will be a cool item to have if you decide to make it. With some interesting experiences!

I think those who purchase such a item will most likely know what their getting them selves in for. And are looking for such experiences etc

4 Likes

Do you think that alien and angelic Intercessions can remove parasitic etheric cords and attachments fast and without pain? I am asking them all day but no answer is given or feeling of healing was sensed. Anyone tried that?

2 Likes

Never tried it with angelic or alien intercession. But tried to cut etheric cords from my Dan Tiens with Dragon Intercession, yesterday.

Felt them cutting ties in middle and upper Dan Tien. Worked fast and without pain.

4 Likes

Will try,hope to find answer and healing. Thank you @ConkerRyan

I had a pretty crazy experience. Started using this field again yesterday. Woke up this morning and looped it for awhile. I drifted back to sleep, then I had this in between sleep and waking moment with someone standing in my hallway. Then they began running at me. I felt this sharp buzzing sensation on the right lower side of my body. It felt like they injected me with something.

7 Likes

Hmm, a little creepy though…?

4 Likes