Alien Intercession

mass meditation

mass meditation

13 Likes

Oh donā€™t mind us.
We just the background people. Glad you all having fun and moving forward in leaps and bounds.

24 Likes

Key to the spaceship! :eyes:

6 Likes

Your ticket home :smiley:

5 Likes

:rofl: oh i felt that! too funny.

6 Likes

Rather exciting to see this becoming a sort of nexus. :wink:

10 Likes

@_OM @Captain_Nemo We need answers, want to see my friends again.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know what else to say manā€¦ but thank you so much for everything you do!

13 Likes

Same. Have a weird story with the item I received in a dream. Once contact was established, when I was in a forest. And suddenly a small presence looking like a small version of our friends, floating beside me. He was pretty chatty and followed me around for several hours.

The next morning he was gone. For some time I thought, Iā€™m doing something wrong. Went to the forest again, at the same time, charged the item with energy. ā€œMaybe itā€™s the energy weather?ā€ etc pp.

Took me more time, than I like to admit, to come to the same conclusion.

8 Likes

Would it be that hard for them to replicate themselves and leave an egregore behind to help/guide youā€¦?

Someone ask em

4 Likes

lol.
@anon28389016 you of all people should know better.

Poor analogy but it will have to do for now -
In this relationship we, Earthlings, are the noisy barking dogs/pets looking for attention.
They are the owners/humans doing other things and ā€œentertainingā€ us when itā€™s in their time frame.

::gasp:: :scream: I know! Shock to the egoā€¦ we arenā€™t the most important things in the universe??

For what? the millions of ā€œme, me, meā€ questions that donā€™t really truly need answer to?
They are around to help as truly needed.

12 Likes

Oā€™rlyā€¦? Yes, human vs them, we are inferior.

But who is to say their souls are stronger/more evolved than oursā€¦?

What if im an advanced soul here, and my vessel got targeted like most, so I need a little help from more ā€œadvancedā€ vessels from this universeā€¦?

Yes, but we arent medieval peasants anymore who think anything weird is the gods.

We have Dreamweaver, they donā€™t, so we win ;D

Andā€¦? Its the egregore anyway, not the real thing ;D

2 Likes

Are you psychically projecting into anyoneā€™s mind who keeps calling for you?

Ok, agreed, then act like it.
If youā€™re the more advanced one, why are you asking less advanced being for help?

Again, just because they arenā€™t answering your questions or ā€œreassuringā€ you every time you think you need something doesnā€™t mean they arenā€™t helping.

Yes, but we arent medieval peasants anymore who think anything weird is the gods.

Ok, better analogy, everyoneā€™s ā€˜humanā€™ here but ā€¦
per usualā€¦ we are the ā€œ3 years oldā€ doing this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOLxQGLJouI

And, oh by the way, that question that someone just asked them, they just asked and answered that question a week ago, and a month ago before that, and a 3 months ago before that. That answer didnā€™t change.

6 Likes

My cage is gaia, after this corona thingy, I shall merge with her again, you will find me in the deep remote mountains.

Do not visit me, humans will be sacrificed to zoroastrian deities,

Thou hast been warned.

3 Likes

:smile:

2 Likes

Dude, I agree that we as humans are inferior.

Iā€™m talking our 5D selves. Remember the comb analogyā€¦?

Whoā€™s to say me or you didnt have a ā€œpast lifeā€ as ā€œthemā€.

Its just that the current human vessel isnt on the path it needs to be, and it has been brainwashed to shit, so the vessel needs a little help from another , more ā€œadvancedā€ vessel.

I remember when I used the michael mandala when it first came out, and all of a sudden I started seeing trough people. Like I would see their souls instead of their human self, and heard mikey say ā€œthey are much more than thatā€.

So if an advanced alien sees us as mere humans, then I donā€™t know what to say honestly :frowning:

Maybe I will incarnate as a draconian warlord next and when they beg for mercy Iā€™ll say ā€œremember when you saw me as a mere ape?!ā€

(Joking ofcourse, but seriously, how badass would that be ;D)

2 Likes

Not really bad ass at all. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

They see us as we act.
They want us to grow the f* up and be self-sufficient and join them as equals.

If most of humanity is acting like 3 year olds or even worse, barking noisy dogs, then thatā€™s how we have decided we want to be treated and they will comply.

Ok. and Iā€™m betting they gave you advice or lead you to someone who gave you the right advice.

So whatā€™s the issue here? Did you follow that advice?

Or did you waiver between that and something else and then something else because ā€œit took too long and I didnā€™t see results in a day?ā€ :wink:

You probably have and did.

Ok, well your 5D self isnā€™t having issuesā€¦ Itā€™s ā€œup thereā€ with the aliens giving you the same help and advice while managing/overseeing your other 300+ past lives all at the same time.

4 Likes

Cmon, thats pretty badass ;D

True, but then again the whole system here has been against humanity for the past 6000 years.

Can you blame cattle for being cattle ā€¦? Most people dont even have a choice or realize they are being poisoned, ignorance canā€™t be blamed, advanced beings should know that.

Ok, you got me here ;D

Thanks for the ego crushing, little shit started to piss me off too.

5 Likes

Or maybe you were send here, to join the resistance and guarantee option 2 for humanity:

An evolution of the peasants into an independent species, a species that is basically organic in
nature, does not need nor desire bioengineering.[ā€¦] works in rapport with
the other life of the planet (and elsewhere, as peaceful explorers)

So you have the option to save Gaia and you might get your space ship in this life too :eyes:

Source page 27 of the PDF:

6 Likes

Fyi, I think Dreams higher self field connects us with our 5D self, not the future collective evolved freak thing.

SOMEONE CONFIRM IT ALREADY!!!

I need to know what im connecting with goddammit ;D

2 Likes